Anybody play the UFC Undisputed 2010 demo

I downloaded it last night and played it for about an hour and really like it and was pretty impressed. I like the new features like using the octagon cage to your advantage like standing your opponent against it or laying on the ground pushing your opponent next to it and the new fighting styles.

I did learn that pulling off submissions are extremely harder compared to last years but I did pull off an armbar submission on Rashad Evans because I rocked him with a belly to belly suplex (screen turned gray) and locked up the armbar once we were on the gound.

Also when you've mounted your opponent and you're trying to work his body and face to weakin him and to try and transition to a side control or full mount the referee will break up the mount to stand both opponents up even though I was ground and pounding my opponent. I hope that gets fixed.

Other than that I can't wait till this game hits the shelves because I'll be picking up this bad boy.

Sounds freakin sweet. I preordered it to get the extra 4 fighters. Can't wait to master the new version of it. I'm glad the subs will be harder because it's fun to stand up and KO people, but when you play on Live people like to punk out if they are getting beat.

This is one of those games that I refuse to play online because of cheaters but I too will be preordering my copy here next week so I can get the 4 extra players.

Download the demo its out now and its WAY better than the first one. When you cut your opponent and hes got you on the ground in a full mount or whatever his blood will drip onto you and the mat staining the mat....pretty crazy and awesome.

Sounds freakin sweet. I preordered it to get the extra 4 fighters. Can't wait to master the new version of it. I'm glad the subs will be harder because it's fun to stand up and KO people, but when you play on Live people like to punk out if they are getting beat.

This is one of those games that I refuse to play online because of cheaters but I too will be preordering my copy here next week so I can get the 4 extra players.

Download the demo its out now and its WAY better than the first one. When you cut your opponent and hes got you on the ground in a full mount or whatever his blood will drip onto you and the mat staining the mat....pretty crazy and awesome.

Very cool, I'll definitely download it sometime today.

I loved 2009, at the Big Red Welcome, we had a booth out to promote our MMA gym that I went to at the time to challenge any1 to "fight an MMA fighter", they found out later it was on the video game. But I'm still undefeated :). As for online play, the game is virtually unplayable. The lag just destroys the game because its all about having perfect timing. I probably won't preorder this one because I refuse to play as Big Country Nelson because he is an asshat. I'm not sure if I will buy it at all to be honest, the engine looks almost identical to 2009 unless I'm missing some big news or something.

Got a lot of submissions last night without the guy getting rocked in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round. The key is to wear the guy down obviously but on his stamina bar the last line/dash you see make sure you get his health below that line. What I did buy wearing down the guy was to do a lot of takedowns and punches/knees to the stomach. I played as Shogun I did a lot of the Muay Thai clinch and did a lot of high knees or uppercuts to wear him down.

As soon I got my opponent down I watch his stamina and if its below that last line I'll work some more knees and punches. I'll do a lot of transitions to wear him down and I'll watch my stamina and make sure its still in the green. When I get his stamina completely in the yellow and when my stamina is all the way green or a little bit of green missing I'll click my R3 button (Playstation 3) and depending on how the camera angle is will let me know if I'll be able to submit him or not. If the camera is far away and you rotate the analog stick and the camera moves in closer you just might pull off the submission. There have been times where I've rotated the analog stick and the camera angle will zoom in but then it'll zoom out so I'll give up on the submission.

I'll give up on the submission and work the body/head and do a lot of transitions to wear the opponent down. I'll wear him down his stamina until its completely yellow and my health bar is fully green I'll snap in the submission. If the camera angle is zoomed in onto the two opponents and you rotate your analog stick clockwise/counter clockwise but make sure while you're rotating the stick that its touching the outer edge of the controller to the point were you can feel the analog stick grinding on the frame of the controller.

I hope this helps because it helped me out and now I enjoy the game more because I can pull of submissions when my opponent isn't rocked.

I downloaded it and played a little bit last night. I've forgotten most of the controls but whatev. My ground game still sucks monkey balls. I can get the mount, but I can't posture up to get any good punches in. I'm loving all the blood though - looks like a slaughterhouse sometimes. The guys look and move a lot better too. I just wish the ref had to jump in and pull you off like most fights. You rarely see a guy deliver a punch and just stop in real life. I did almost get a doctor stoppage against Rashad. He bleeds pretty easily.