Big 10 Talk

If Nebraska does end up going to the Big 10, which I have accepted, how do you think we will do in basketball? Chances are we will get a little more attention but we will have to go against more powerhouses especially if Cuse and UCONN make the switch too. The pace is slower in the Big 10 so I gues that favors us a little because thats how we play but I wonder what recruits will think. I wonder if the change will help us and we get a couple recruits out of this.

I wouldn't necessarily say they have more powerhouses. big xii has been pretty stacked the last four years. i haven't done the research, but off the top of my head haven't they had like 3 of the last 5 or so number 1 nba picks and they have been talked about as potentially the toughest conference. granted this year they didn't do too well in the tourney, but i don't think i'd say the big 10 has MORE powerhouses

I wouldn't necessarily say they have more powerhouses. big xii has been pretty stacked the last four years. i haven't done the research, but off the top of my head haven't they had like 3 of the last 5 or so number 1 nba picks and they have been talked about as potentially the toughest conference. granted this year they didn't do too well in the tourney, but i don't think i'd say the big 10 has MORE powerhouses

I would if they get Cuse and Uconn. They already have Indiana and Illinois who are powerhouses and them two would just add one. The Big 12 has KU and I guess Texas but thats it.

• 1 month later...