The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

13 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

My buddy introduced me to Dead by Daylight and I've been playing way too much of that on Steam. Let me know if anyone wants to play. It's pretty great.

Also, Fortnite on the Switch and I need to get started on BOTW. But I also would like to go back and finish up Fallout 3 (never finished it) and log some more Skyrim time.

The cross platform play feature on Fortnite works seamlessly; I have been playing on my Switch with my nephew on his Xbox One. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 2:31 PM, Moiraine said:

Leaving work early today to play the WoW expansion. I can’t wait to be logging in at 5pm to find out the servers are all broken.

Haha... my dad called to tell me they weren't working. His retirement has taken many shapes... from a lot of wood working to talking to me about WoW like I still play it for 30 hours a week.

And then he jumped on the forums to see all the anger about how some guy leveled up to the new max first because he was lucky enough to get onto a server.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider right now; so far, a nice addition to the series. I've really enjoyed the other two recent installments and what they brought to the Tomb Raider world. They've taken a more investigative approach with this one including less combat, more exploration and more crypts/tombs. And, if you want, you can even change your character model to play as the original Lara Croft using the late 90's graphics.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:29 AM, Enhance said:

Playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider right now; so far, a nice addition to the series. I've really enjoyed the other two recent installments and what they brought to the Tomb Raider world. They've taken a more investigative approach with this one including less combat, more exploration and more crypts/tombs. And, if you want, you can even change your character model to play as the original Lara Croft using the late 90's graphics.

Delete the game, re-install without updates, and you can see the original ending, which is supposedly better than the one they put in via patch. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lonestar_Husker said:

So....after the game, I'll be playing Fallout 76. I was chosen for a pre-BETA stress test. I had to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with Bethesda and Zenimax. It's 4 hours. I'm pretty psyched. 

Nice! I have heard some not so great things, but I hope they are wrong!

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Nice! I have heard some not so great things, but I hope they are wrong!

After my time playing this evening, I can report that Fallout 76 is a lot of fun. Most of the concerns about it being an online, multiplayer game are unfounded. It's still Fallout. It was fun to roll with a couple other players, but really easy to go off alone. It you like other Fallout games, you will not be disappointed.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Lonestar_Husker said:

Did you play it through before the patch that changed the controversial ending? It's been a while since I played Mass Effect. I guess the new one, Andromeda, was pretty bad. 

Yep. Biggest WTF ever. I had probably 100 hours with my character in ME1 and ME2, and just sat and stared at the screen at the original ending. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I just started a week or two ago and I'm hooked. But I feel like it's going to be one of those games where I look back on it in a month wondering what I'm doing with my life.

That'll be augmented whenever the multiplayer update hits consoles.