The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

That's why I always go the paragon route. I would choose renegade Shepard if his responses weren't so idiotic and/or stupid. It's like in ME3 - the renegade choices almost always result in you choosing not to gain an ally for whatever arbitrary reason. That, or you're just a dick to everybody. I always hoped the ME team would make the Renegade more Bruce Willis/Die Hard bad ass than Schwarzenegger/Terminator 1 @$$hole.

Yeah, except for the one where you shoot Udina, that one was pretty awesome. I think you'll find this year's Renegade choices to be a little more not idiotic as previous editions.

I tried to do renegade for a little while on my second play through of ME3, but I just couldn't do it. Went back to paragon, but I paid close attention to the renegade choices just to see what I'd be missing out on. Seems like doing renegade would be a lot more difficult, considering that if a certain character/faction isn't integral to the story line, you have the choice of killing them or not using them as an asset. If you went full renegade, seems like you'd miss out on tons of helpful war assets.

When I play through the game the first time (which I'm still doing BTW--college work piled up surprisingly on me) I always try to make the decisions that I would make, if my personality was trapped inside Commander Shepherd's body. It makes me feel like I'm actually playing an authentic game, that I'm not doing this just so someone won't die.

There are online guides to ensuring every member of your team stays alive at the end of ME2. It tells you the little things you have to do throughout the game (like doing Jack's/Miranda's loyalty missions asap), and then tells you who to assign to do certain tasks at the end. Assigning the wrong person means they might die.

I have also found that Mordin will survive if you send him back with Chakwas and Kelly when you rescue them from the collectors.

Yes. Anyone you send back with the people you rescue, as long as they're loyal, will survive, as well whichever crew is left.

I found a helpful chart that covers all events after entering the Omega relay and who will die and why and what to do to protect them:

206-flowchart-poster-low.jpg

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Never been a soccer fan, but I've heard FIFA 12 is a really good, all around sports game. Vastly different from the crap EA calls football games.

Agreed. I'm seriously looking at picking up FIFA 12 on the 360, especially since they're making the UEFA Cup a piece of downloadable content instead of a separate game.

First good, smart, consumer-friendly move EA has done in...oh...15 years or so.

Never been a soccer fan, but I've heard FIFA 12 is a really good, all around sports game. Vastly different from the crap EA calls football games.

Agreed. I'm seriously looking at picking up FIFA 12 on the 360, especially since they're making the UEFA Cup a piece of downloadable content instead of a separate game.

First good, smart, consumer-friendly move EA has done in...oh...15 years or so.

Now hang on a minute there. You can't seriously be...

Wait...

Yeah, you're right.

Just traded in a few games to get FIFA 12. I dont know why I waited so long but I cant decide if I like it yet or not. One of the games I traded in was FIFA world cup 10 and I played that almost daily. Any FIFA players on here? I switch between that and BF3.

All i play right now is FIFA 11 and NBA 2K12. I didn't get FIFA 12 because i wasn't a huge fan of the demo, its more realistic, but i was much better at 11, i will get 13 when it comes out, i might get a baseball game too, im super picky when it comes to games. If i don't fall in love with it right away i trade it in and end up losing money.

Just traded in a few games to get FIFA 12. I dont know why I waited so long but I cant decide if I like it yet or not. One of the games I traded in was FIFA world cup 10 and I played that almost daily. Any FIFA players on here? I switch between that and BF3.

All i play right now is FIFA 11 and NBA 2K12. I didn't get FIFA 12 because i wasn't a huge fan of the demo, its more realistic, but i was much better at 11, i will get 13 when it comes out, i might get a baseball game too, im super picky when it comes to games. If i don't fall in love with it right away i trade it in and end up losing money.

Yeah, I played World Cup 10 edition religiously before I decided to make the switch. That was before they upgraded all of the physics and stuff, but I was unbeatable in that game. FIFA 12 is much slower and the tactics I mastered in 10 do not work very well in 12. Ive really been struggling to adjust but I'll just keep at it.

If any of you guys would like to play some matches I would love the practice. Add me on xbox @ xLORDxLYONSx and send me a msg letting me know who you are.

Played a little more than an hour of ME2 and i like it so far

It really is a good game. I started a new game recently and have managed to keep all members loyal(thanks for the advice by the way) with only 2 members left to join.

Played a little more than an hour of ME2 and i like it so far

It really is a good game. I started a new game recently and have managed to keep all members loyal(thanks for the advice by the way) with only 2 members left to join.

What do you mean keep all members loyal? I'm at about 15 hours and i think halfway done or so. No one on my team has died or anything. The only person i wish would've joined was amber from horizon, i thought her and sheppard could have some sexy time. And my hints keep saying there isn't dating so you need to talk to people to have a relationship, how can i get intimate with one of the team members?