The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

alright that sounds good...so can i romance with all of the women in ME2? And also, i've been doing some loyalty missions, before i have my entire team assembled, i think i still need 3 or 4 more people, will that affect me in any way? i want my characters to survive

Your people will survive if you unlock the Omega Relay only *after* recruiting all members of your team and completing their loyalty missions. Plus, if you want Kelly to give you a free show in your quarters, you need to do exactly zero missions after that relay opens, or her and the other crew are liquified goop.

alright that sounds good...so can i romance with all of the women in ME2? And also, i've been doing some loyalty missions, before i have my entire team assembled, i think i still need 3 or 4 more people, will that affect me in any way? i want my characters to survive

Your people will survive if you unlock the Omega Relay only *after* recruiting all members of your team and completing their loyalty missions. Plus, if you want Kelly to give you a free show in your quarters, you need to do exactly zero missions after that relay opens, or her and the other crew are liquified goop.

so finish everything before i open the omega relay? and do i get this "free show" before i fight the collectors, or after i beat them? and my other question is how do i get them to come to my cabin?

so finish everything before i open the omega relay? and do i get this "free show" before i fight the collectors, or after i beat them? and my other question is how do i get them to come to my cabin?

The 'fling' with Jack takes place early. Other romance scenes take place just before the suicide mission, including a more intimate one with Jack. The safest way to make sure everyone survives is to no everything before you go get the IFF. Then the only thing left between that and the suicide mission is Legion's loyalty mission, if you select to revive him.

The 'fling' with Jack takes place early. Other romance scenes take place just before the suicide mission, including a more intimate one with Jack. The safest way to make sure everyone survives is to no everything before you go get the IFF. Then the only thing left between that and the suicide mission is Legion's loyalty mission, if you select to revive him.

so i didn't have enough renegade between the jack and miranda drama, so i went against jack, is there anyway to get her loyalty back, or will she automatically not live? i tried to talk to her after, and again i didn't have enough points for two of the options

Yup. There's a silent ticker that starts after you open the Omega relay that counts how many missions you engage in after opening said relay--I think if it's over one or two, the crew bites it and only Chakwas is left. Less than that, and you get Kelly and crew back.

And when you complete the game and go back to the bridge, you can call Kelly up to your cabin for a 'free show of gratitude'. Supposedly it won't impact your romance, but I can't find anything to confirm online for you.

(Spoilers)

No, with regards to loyalty, it's a full-fledged mission. With Jack, it's going back to the planet where she was imprisoned and tortured by Cerberus. With Miranda, it's rescuing her genetic twin. With Thane, it's rescuing his son from following in his father's footsteps. You complete these missions they ask you about personally, then talk with them again, and you'll gain their loyalty. You'll also know you have their loyalty if a new clothing/color option appears for the individual in the crew select screen.

so i didn't have enough renegade between the jack and miranda drama, so i went against jack, is there anyway to get her loyalty back, or will she automatically not live? i tried to talk to her after, and again i didn't have enough points for two of the options

You may still beable to get her back if you get the P/R scores up enough. Bear in mind the amount needed scales to level. If you are doing it at the end (lv 25+) you will need pretty much a full bar.

On the squad page there is a color bar score by Shepard's profile. I couldn't tell you exact values to pass checks other than the loyalty ones at 25+ you pretty much need a full bar. In the teens I would guess closer to 3/4 than 1/2.

i saw it thanks...I have a feeling Jack won't end up making it alive, and i also failed thane's mission because i couldn't figure out how to follow the guard and other guy...I followed for awhile and then i got lost and was frantically running around to find a door to take, but they got too far ahead...i want to finish this game already, i've put in 30 hours and it's getting long (but still super fun) I just bought MGS4 and Red Dead Redemption so i'd like to start rdr

• 2 weeks later...