The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Playing the new Rachet and Clank with my 7 yr old boy. It's a freaking riot. Great control and very bright and crazy graphics. Makes for a very enjoyable bonding time with the boy.

I played that game for PS2. How does it play now a days?I beat all of the levels in a couple of those games. I remember there was an arena one or a fight arena and a one where you where teamates with a bunch of robots. Wish I had that game for Xbox.

Playing the new Rachet and Clank with my 7 yr old boy. It's a freaking riot. Great control and very bright and crazy graphics. Makes for a very enjoyable bonding time with the boy.

I played that game for PS2. How does it play now a days?I beat all of the levels in a couple of those games. I remember there was an arena one or a fight arena and a one where you where teamates with a bunch of robots. Wish I had that game for Xbox.

It plays great, lots of action and explosions. Graphics are fantastic, I play it on the PS3, got the game for free since I joined Playstation Plus, I have so many free games downloaded, I've probably only played a quarter of them.

Never played R and C before, but I might have to check the rest out after we get done with this one.

It plays great, lots of action and explosions. Graphics are fantastic, I play it on the PS3, got the game for free since I joined Playstation Plus, I have so many free games downloaded, I've probably only played a quarter of them.

Never played R and C before, but I might have to check the rest out after we get done with this one.

I just finished " Tools of Destruction" and " A Crack in Time". Very good games. All for one is next.

• 2 weeks later...

just started playing 'ecco' on the genesis, that game is bangin' ass.

I'm guessing alcohol and nostalgia dug that out of the closet.

yeah, i missed sega channel.

i have been playing 'borderlands' with a friend. that game is a lot of fun, except my saved character just somehow got corrupted, which was a bummer.

just started playing 'ecco' on the genesis, that game is bangin' ass.

I'm guessing alcohol and nostalgia dug that out of the closet.

yeah, i missed sega channel.

i have been playing 'borderlands' with a friend. that game is a lot of fun, except my saved character just somehow got corrupted, which was a bummer.

I played Borderlands for months. Hope the new is as good or better.

Continuing through the backlog. Finished up Two Worlds 2. Its ok, if you can get it on the cheap, otherwise pass. Its kind of a mix between Skyrim and Fable almost. There are a handful of choices to make on side quests but nothing that really matters other than changing some dialog. Which is bad. Everything is voice acted and it passes between mediocre and horrendous. Like a high school drama club could do at least as well as whoever they paid to do the voice work. The pluses are the combat is fun, it leans to action game with a basic attack command and other buttons/keys for skill attacks which you unlock and put points in. And the magic system is all build your own spells and is pretty neat, though the game does lean more to expecting players to be melee.

And just started The Darkness II last night. If its as short as some reviews have said, I'll have a verdict in soon.