The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

I just recently beat Portal 2, traded it in and got L.A. Noire. I'm on the third disk of Noire. I think I'll trade it in when NCAA 12 comes out.

Dragon Age 2--third playthrough as a mage, one 'cheevo away from getting a perfect on the game. Very tedious, though I'm having fun going through being a hypocrite.

Battlefield 2 BC: On level 22 after getting the game a couple of months ago, have all but two weapons unlocked, and the game is hella fun.

Red Dead Redemption: Picked it up for $20 and got the DLC when it was on sale via XBL. Going to go through that game after DA2 is finished (read: until DLC is available).

I just recently beat Portal 2, traded it in and got L.A. Noire. I'm on the third disk of Noire. I think I'll trade it in when NCAA 12 comes out.

Dragon Age 2--third playthrough as a mage, one 'cheevo away from getting a perfect on the game. Very tedious, though I'm having fun going through being a hypocrite.

Battlefield 2 BC: On level 22 after getting the game a couple of months ago, have all but two weapons unlocked, and the game is hella fun.

Red Dead Redemption: Picked it up for $20 and got the DLC when it was on sale via XBL. Going to go through that game after DA2 is finished (read: until DLC is available).

I was going to get DA 2 but I read online that it didn't reach the expectations a lot of people had for it. I had a lot of fun with DA, however. Once DA 2 is around $20 or $30 I might get it.

You'll have a lot of fun with Red Dead Redemption, I think. It's my favorite Rockstar sandbox game of all time so far. Word to the wise - finish the Bonnie missions as quickly as possible. They're one of the first set of missions you get if not the actual first. She teaches you how to hogtie people, and if you want to maintain a good guy aura you need to hogtie people rather than shoot them dead. There was one mission I had no choice but to kill a guy in because I didn't know how to hogtie. All I needed was the deed to his land.

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of games coming out that I'm really excited for, and one that just came out today in Batman: Arkham City. I loved the first installment, and Game Informer gave it a perfect 10. I don't put a lot into game magazines reviews, but GI generally does a good job from my POV.

Battlefield 3 and Skyrim are two others that I wholeheartedly plan to let consume my soul.

Replaying Red Dead Redemption. Best game ever.

That was a pretty good game. Good story line, interesting game play and I didn't run into any technical issues. I probably would have tweaked some things in the story line (like how about a freaking warning that I won't get to play with John after a certain point!). But all in all, great game.

Fiance bought me Batman Arkham City. Got a few hours into it, lots of potential here, and from what I hear, I'll be playing this a LONG time with all of it's content. Happy with it so far.

My girlfriend got it for me as part of our four year anniversary gift (love her). Unfortunately I won't be able to break it open until Wednesday.

• 3 weeks later...

Replaying Red Dead Redemption. Best game ever.

That was a pretty good game. Good story line, interesting game play and I didn't run into any technical issues. I probably would have tweaked some things in the story line (like how about a freaking warning that I won't get to play with John after a certain point!). But all in all, great game.

Family_Guy_Darth_Spoiler_Black_Shirt_175_175.jpg

just got mw3, been playing it a lot. i saw fallout 3 for ten bucks, played it a little, found it to be a little too much work. very detailed and demanding, but when i get more free time to dedicated a lot of time in single sittings, i am excited to give it another try.