Husker for Life

Hello all, my husband and I were both born and raised in Nebraska but moved about 6 years ago. I will always be a Nebraskan and a Husker. We work for the Federal Bureau of Prison's and unfortunately there are none in Nebraska. So until we retire, we're never going to live in Nebraska :( Basically I want to get a tattoo signifying my love for my home state and the Huskers. I'm trying to come up with something more creative than just the N with Huskers through it but that would be ok if I can't come up with anything. SO I need all of your creative thoughts. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the helpful replies....I'll love the Huskers until I die and I'm proud of where I'm from so I love this for a tattoo. It's better than the random tattoo I had to have when I was 18. It has meaning and thought...I only needed help with some artistry. Thanks for trying though :)

tattoos aren't for everyone and you run into a lot of people who will think you are rad and even more who think you're a loser... i guess knida like crazy sports fans right :facepalm::koolaid2:

but being someone who loves tattoos and tattoo culture and has a few (but no full sleeves or anything yet because of work and career) i can say do something that you think is important to you and meaningful then you cant go wrong.. then even if you regret it 1 2 4 10 or 30 years from now you just have to remember there wasa time in your life where it meant something to you even if only for a day and then i guess it was worth it and meaningful in the long run...

or use that logic to make you feel better about getting a really bad tattoo...

:nanalama