SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

O8n7o.png

Player: Daimion Stafford

Hometown: Norco, CA

School: Chaffey JUCO (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

Position: S

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 210

40 time: 4.46

Scholarships: Iowa St., Nebraska, New Mexico, New Mexico St.

:bigredn:

**NOTE: 2009 high school graduate from Norco, CA. He's a JUCO prospect expected to be highly ranked. His high school team competed against Eric Martin's team in what was slated as a "

" in 2008. His JUCO team fielded a highly ranked defense across the board - #5 PASS DEFENSE,#1 TAKEAWAY, #7 RUN DEFENSE, #4 DEFENSE IN THE STATE, #1 REDZONE DEFENSE. He also earned All-Conference JUCO honors in '09. I'm guessing he's a 3 for 2 player since he'll be playing his sophomore year at JUCO in '10. His JUCO highlights are already posted below (he's #20), but here is his
from his senior season in '08.

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

I like this kid... I've heard he's a 3 to play 2... so he could come in and redshirt, then play 2 years... i'd rather have a4 year player with same credentials, maybe a little smarter, but if we have room and need some immediate impact here this kid looks like a great pickup in terms of being an athlete. Don't know about his character, work ethic though...

I like this kid... I've heard he's a 3 to play 2... so he could come in and redshirt, then play 2 years... i'd rather have a4 year player with same credentials, maybe a little smarter, but if we have room and need some immediate impact here this kid looks like a great pickup in terms of being an athlete. Don't know about his character, work ethic though...

FYI: note in the profile says a 2 for 3 player.

2 for 3? What does that mean? I thought it meant he's got 2 years to play and 3 years to be in the system. Thus it would be a 3 to play 2 kid. Am I wrong with my interpretation here?

2 for 3? What does that mean? I thought it meant he's got 2 years to play and 3 years to be in the system. Thus it would be a 3 to play 2 kid. Am I wrong with my interpretation here?

no you are correct.

no you are correct.

Yea, I wasn't correcting. I just thought it was funny you heard the same thing as what's already written in the profile...just messing around

no you are correct.

Yea, I wasn't correcting. I just thought it was funny you heard the same thing as what's already written in the profile...just messing around

oh, haha. Well you have to admit 3 to play 2 sounds a lot better than 2 for 3...

got the NU offer that he was looking for on Thursday of last week. wouldnt bet against his commitment coming very soon

Do you know this kid by chance?

nope, just articles about him on pay sites. one sight had an article about him saying that he already had an offer from Iowa St, and it would be "Huge" if he got one from NU.

well he got the offer from NU, and reading between the lines, i would say that he is probably next

got the NU offer that he was looking for on Thursday of last week. wouldnt bet against his commitment coming very soon

Do you know this kid by chance?

nope, just articles about him on pay sites. one sight had an article about him saying that he already had an offer from Iowa St, and it would be "Huge" if he got one from NU.

well he got the offer from NU, and reading between the lines, i would say that he is probably next

I see. Yeah I noticed both Rivals and Scout have a story on him. I'd love to have him if he wants "N". His film is impressive.