SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

Man this is shapping up to be ine helluva recruiting class. Once we land green it may be the best class nebraska has ever has!

I think this will go down as one of the best classes. NU has some serious momentum and recruits are paying attention. You give NU/Pelini some top 10 recruiting classes and watch out. This will be fun watching this play out on the field in the years to come!!!

Reminder that we cannot post content from inside Scout or Rivals paid subscriber stuff.

Correct I understand this. I guess I need to reword what I wrote then... "can anyone give us a hint or a brief summary of what Daimion Stanford mentioned to the media today."

Sorry for the mix up.... :(

Reminder that we cannot post content from inside Scout or Rivals paid subscriber stuff.

Correct I understand this. I guess I need to reword what I wrote then... "can anyone give us a hint or a brief summary of what Daimion Stanford mentioned to the media today."

i dont know who he looks like but he looks damn good... i think hes gonna be the next daimion stafford....... i agree with the closing speed and being able to see the field in sections so to speak and break down these sections of the field to make the plays he needs to make... in other words i was impressed with his vision... which from the juco ranks is pretty impressiove.... i think he'll get his ass kicked once in camp of course a little bit during the red shirt year.. but with natural ability and hopefully work ethic will be a great player... good get guys once again......

This class is filling up faster than Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, USC, Oregon, Texas A&M, UCLA (0) haha, Cal, and Virginia Tech.

Here's a look at the big Division IA schools and their numbers thus far (5/19/2010):

Boise State (0)

UCLA (0)

Iowa State (0)

Ole Miss (1)

Virginia Tech (2)

Colorado (2)

Tennessee (2)

Oregon (2)

Miami (2)

Iowa (3)

Kansas (3)

Cal (3)

Arizona (3)

USC (4)

Michigan (4)

Florida (4)

Auburn (6)

Arkansas (6)

Baylor (6)

Texas A&M (7)

Clemson (8)

Kansas State (8)

Missouri (8)

Nebraska (8)

Notre Dame (9)

Georgia (9)

TCU (9)

Oklahoma State (9)

Ohio State (11)

LSU (11)

Florida State (11)

Texas Tech (11)

Alabama (12)

Oklahoma (12)

Stanford (14)

Texas (20)

Here is a breakdown within the conference:

Iowa State (0)

Colorado (2)

Kansas (3)

Baylor (6)

Texas A&M (7)

Kansas State (8)

Missouri (8)

Nebraska (8)

Oklahoma State (9)

Texas Tech (11)

Oklahoma (12)

Texas (20)

when i look at this i think 'oh shiet we're dominating' but then i look at the big 12 (RIP) and see alot of recruits for a lot of teams... but then i looked at the quality and i think our QUALITY of recruits matches our number of recruits... i think some of these teams from what i've seen have lots of recruits but a lot are shiet..... just a thought

Next Dejon Gomes anyone?

:bonez:koolaid2::bonez

Bo is pretty selective with the JUCO-offers, says a lot that this kid got one. Ya hopefully he is another Gomes for us. Hope he'll be in for winter-conditioning and Spring-ball, could be an impact player in '11.

New rivals teaser about the Carl visit and possible decision timeline. Any info? Sker, Huskerjock, others...

Did you get your answer? :lol:

:bonez :bonez :bonez

Yes I did! :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

:corndance:corndance

Welcome aboard. We are really selective offering JUCO so you know this is exactly who Bo wanted. Great to have him commit! Also nice to hear he will be here in Jan.

Stafford, Williams, Turner, and Tyler Moore are all coming in for spring ball... not only do we have a Beastly class so far, but we have a beastly class that is coming in a semester early... :bonez :bonez :bonez

Very true, this class is only going to get better too.

We are waiting Aaron Green..... :)

His main attractions were rich tradition and NU being a powerhouse school. Recruited by Coach Carl.