SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

Sounds like a great fit for the Pesos...

How many times have we heard this lately...?

Yep, I would imagine that's gonna happen a lot. lol Prolly every time we recruit those 6'2"/210/4.4 guys... Pretty much a SS playing in the linebacker position at times. Or maybe it's just fun to say..... PESOS....

Yep, I would imagine that's gonna happen a lot. lol Prolly every time we recruit those 6'2"/210/4.4 guys... Pretty much a SS playing in the linebacker position at times. Or maybe it's just fun to say..... PESOS....

If some guy looks like he is really going to suck/be a bust can we refer to him as being a perfect fit for the EURO?

Sometimes I feel like I accidently went to FOREX.com when I read this board.

Turns out that Stafford has a relationship with Taylor Martinez and they are good friends.

Link below:

http://omaha.com/article/20100520/BIGRED/705219999

Welcome Daimon Stafford. Did ya see what he said about being able to play linebacker in the box??? Hmmm sounds like a perfect for the,,,,oops seems as though some take offense to the P word so I won't say it....Oh what the heck,, PESOS.. Blame Bo they're the one that came up with the name. At least it's better than the sixpence... :ahhhhhhhh

Turns out that Stafford has a relationship with Taylor Martinez and they are good friends.

Link below:

http://omaha.com/article/20100520/BIGRED/705219999

He said on Unsportsmanlike Conduct yesterday that he has been talking with Taylor and Eric Martin, and they have had alot of good things to say about Nebraska. He also said that Carl told him that he could play any position in the Defensive Backfield.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, finally getting around to looking at tape from our 2011 committs. Like this kids game, goes and gets the football instead of waiting for the WR to make the play and then tackling them. He is a Pelini type DB. On some of his picks it reminded me of Prince's plays because he undercut the route and then went and made the play much like Prince.

• 2 weeks later...