SIGNED S Daimion Stafford

while I hope he stays on board to a degree it raises the JUCO vs high school issue. If he does jump it might be an upgrade if we filled the spot with one of the high profile high school players we want.

You make a good point, but Pelini's track record with JUCOs is pretty good. He could come in and play an immediate role for our defense.

I would say he probably won't make it academically. This staff doesn't just quit talking to kids unless they really believe they are not going to qualify.

Also, I'd say we will find that now that Bo is here and has stabilized things, we are not going to see many JUCO recruits anymore unless they are like 4/4 guys like Baptiste. Bo wants guys he can get in here for 4-5 years. That way they can learn every nuance about the defense/offense.

With the studs we are getting out of high school, by the time they are juniors or seniors they are gonna impossible to beat. I'd say guys like Lavonte will never be able to understand everything about the Defense with the short period of time he will be here. Just think what he could have been if we got him out of high school.

while I hope he stays on board to a degree it raises the JUCO vs high school issue. If he does jump it might be an upgrade if we filled the spot with one of the high profile high school players we want.

Thats an excellent point. I don't wanna see him go, but trading him for Lyons and still keeping 4-5 spots still open sounds great to me.

calm down guys calm down.

He didn't have contact with them because he said they were both mutually busy. Stafford said that he has been slammed between school and football and hasn't picked up the phone for around a month to call them because of it. He said it has nothing to do with him questioning his desicion.

He now has Florida to look at. He'll take a visit, if they give him anything to think about he may do just that, but for now the only progress in his recruiting is that he has two more offers and another visit.

I would say he probably won't make it academically. This staff doesn't just quit talking to kids unless they really believe they are not going to qualify.

Also, I'd say we will find that now that Bo is here and has stabilized things, we are not going to see many JUCO recruits anymore unless they are like 4/4 guys like Baptiste. Bo wants guys he can get in here for 4-5 years. That way they can learn every nuance about the defense/offense.

With the studs we are getting out of high school, by the time they are juniors or seniors they are gonna impossible to beat. I'd say guys like Lavonte will never be able to understand everything about the Defense with the short period of time he will be here. Just think what he could have been if we got him out of high school.

I would say that I disagree with almost every single point you've made in this post.

• Fire 3