SIGNED LB Michael Rose

Doesn't have a scholarship offer yet but he will most likely get one eventually. He camped at Nebraska last year and will probably do the same again this year. Also plans to camp at KU and MU. He has a good relationship with Ekeler......"It's just kind of light with those two guys (coaches at KU and MU), but with coach Ekeler, we talk a lot more."

He hopes to see a couple games this year and wants to announce before the start of his senior season.

This is good news. Hope the kid ends up "N" when it's all said and done. Gotta love the fact he comes from one of the most prestigious high school football teams in the state of Missouri.

I also wouldn't mind seeing his teammate Dan Tapko end up "N" as well from the 2011 class.

• 4 weeks later...

No homo or anything on this post, but I think interactions like the 5 posts above this one, prove that this is the best board ever. I belong to an Illi bball forum that is so negative and the people on it are just ripping each other to shreds. Quite frankly, it sucks and I just go there for the info.

God bless Husker fans and how they actually work together and just celebrate the majesty that is Sker football. Sorry for robbing the thread, but this kind of stuff just makes me proud even in these small instances.

Keep up the good work posters, you make this board very enjoyable. :wasted

No homo or anything on this post, but I think interactions like the 5 posts above this one, prove that this is the best board ever. I belong to an Illi bball forum that is so negative and the people on it are just ripping each other to shreds. Quite frankly, it sucks and I just go there for the info.

God bless Husker fans and how they actually work together and just celebrate the majesty that is Sker football. Sorry for robbing the thread, but this kind of stuff just makes me proud even in these small instances.

Keep up the good work posters, you make this board very enjoyable. :wasted

You a Fighting Illini fan for basketball, then T? HOW DARE YOU?! :steam Ha just kidding, man. With our basketball program, it's not really a surprise you like another team.

Yeah I made the choice as a 6th grader back in the late 90s, because I wanted to cheer for someone in basketball that was at least decent and not named Duke or Carolina. I wish the Huskers were good at ballin, but they are unfortunately not. Maybe Doc will thrive in the Big Ten and give Illi some beatdowns and I can come back home. No question in football though. No question at all!

• 2 weeks later...