SIGNED LB Michael Rose

lay off weis for god's sake. not very nice to make fun of him especially after what he went through trying to lose the weight.

this thread is for talking about one of our next great linebackers michael rose.

I hear you and I hope he continues to deal with his weight issues. If he wasn't such an arrogant douche, I'm guessing people wouldn't lay into him so much. Yes, back to talking about Rose.

lay off weis for god's sake. not very nice to make fun of him especially after what he went through trying to lose the weight.

this thread is for talking about one of our next great linebackers michael rose.

I'd normally quote the great cinema classic Stripes after a post like this, but the last time I did I was told t go f#*k myself. Still looking for that exact process on this internet thing.

• Fire 1

I'd normally quote the great cinema classic Stripes after a post like this, but the last time I did I was told t go f#*k myself. Still looking for that exact process on this internet thing.

I say go for it.

Well obviously he needs to try harder!!! The best way frontbutt can lose weight is to keep his mouth shut.

Well obviously he needs to try harder!!! The best way frontbutt can lose weight is to keep his mouth shut.

I looks like he wears a fanny pack under his pants.

I looks like he wears a fanny pack under his pants.

...just made the out of context quotes thead...

• Fire 1

Charlie couldn't wint at ND with some of hte best recruits in the nation....I give him little chance of making Kansas a top ten program ever. GBR

when you combine his lack of coaching ability with his douchey, egotistical attitude, he should provide plenty of entertainment as he flounders in lawrence. just the statement he put out about the QB berglund leaving the team is enough to show what kind of a man he is. even as someone who has always sort of rooted for KU, i think they're about to get what they deserve with this hire.

• Fire 1