SIGNED LB Michael Rose

Why no, [Nebraska commit] after his name?

Need to look below his height & weight. ;)

Michael Rose (Kansas City, Mo./ Rockhurst)

6-0, 225

College: Nebraska

He meant tagged onto the end of Michael's name on his profile, Nexus.

Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks for clarifying.

SkerChicago created the thread, so it's up to him to edit the subject line if he wants to? Of course a mod could do it too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Michael was offered by Ohio State last night, he told them he is solid to Nebraska.

wow sign this guy up now as recruiting cord/hype man/welcome wagon king!! the guy has been great... i think he is one of the few in the last few years who has committed to us early and then actually (so far) has stay committed to us through the thick and thin.... im looking at you tevin!!!

• Fire 1

I think CJ will still get here, ala Braylon, but I don't buy the hype that he would've been starting by now. He would of only had one Fall Camp to learn the D and frankly there is talent at CB, they just aren't fully developed yet. I think our struggles back there due to youth show that if anything, CJ would've had an uphill climb to make an impact this year.

I think CJ will still get here, ala Braylon, but I don't buy the hype that he would've been starting by now. He would of only had one Fall Camp to learn the D and frankly there is talent at CB, they just aren't fully developed yet. I think our struggles back there due to youth show that if anything, CJ would've had an uphill climb to make an impact this year.

hell why not seems like the other guys in the secondary are still learning it too........

• 2 weeks later...