SIGNED LB Michael Rose

LD put a ton of time into the film room his first year here. More than any other linebacker.

Could you imagine where we would have been if he really did jumpt to South Florida like they were saying? Hardrick did a great job keeping him here.

I'm really excited about this guy. He has been committed so long, he has even helped in the recruiting process with some other kids. He has love our team for a long time, and true passion is the key to playing for such a great program, where the fans expect no less. GO BIG RED!!!

Michael Rose™ @Braska_Backer23

Coaches just left, I'm hyped over what I heard

Possibly told him about some guys that are commiting aqnd just haven't announced it yet?

It's more about him starting out at WILL but being used at both MIKE and BUCK in certain situations. Likes the versatility the coaches see in him.

I believe this wholeheartedly. His skill set is very indicative of that.

Funny how we talk on here about how recruits could care less about message boards and such, which for the most part is true, but Michael Rose tweeted this today: I read message boards, especially http://TigerBoard.com, for motivation.

That one is a sewer for sure.

He had better find something else to motivate him other than the fact the MU didnt offer him. That will only last you so long. Clearly he really wanted to either go to Mizzou or is really, really, really bothered by the fact he didnt get an offer. Nebraska is a hell of a school to go to.There is no shame at ALL in taking that offer. Lots of people would love to get that offer. But good golly man, he has been bringing up MU fans, not getting an offer or anything else he feels slighted by connected to Mizzou since his JR year. For whatever reason MU didnt see you fit to offer, Nebraska loves you. Get over the Mizzou thing and move on. Embrace Nebraska and your opportunity to play college football. Turn you motivation into proving yourself instead of worrying about proving something to someone who doesnt care about you.

just my 0.02

:boxosoap

Its Missery U, get over yourself.... :)

I'm not the one crying about not getting an offer... ;):P

being serious for a quick second (i know a little weird for me), dude its freaking nebraska, its not like your going to northern iowa or colorado state or some crap. Its UNL!! I just dont get it. If I were him i would have moved on ages ago and be pumped to be with those who wanted me.

LOL. I think Rose likes f'ing with you fans on twitter. Its funny watching bunch of middle aged men stalking some HS kids twitter account.

Michael Rose - 1

Stalker Fans - 0

I'm hardly middle aged and got the information about the 16th from this thread....which is hardly stalking. #justsayin :B)

Me to I dont have a twitter account or want one. I read the board and go on my way hence the low post count. I was just interested since I had not heard anything.