SIGNED LB Michael Rose

According to Michael Roses's twitter feed, Charlie Weis talked to Rose's father this morning trying to sway him to KU. His dad told him he wasn't budging and would stick with Nebraska. Afterwards Charlie said:

"I hope we play Nebraska and whip their ass."

According to Michael Roses's twitter feed, Charlie Weis talked to Rose's father this morning trying to sway him to KU. His dad told him he wasn't budging and would stick with Nebraska. Afterwards Charlie said:

Hilarious..............just when has the portly Charlie ever "whipped any ass"..........??

Hilarious..............just when has the portly Charlie ever "whipped any ass"..........??

Golden Corral. Last night.

Comments like this are the reason I feel he was not successful at Notre Dame nor at Florida. Don't get me wrong, there is nothin wrong in being confident in your abilities, but he has a habit of getting too far ahead of himself.

The only thing Charlie Weis has ever whipped is the Double Whopper meal at BK after his Notre Dame teams lost to Navy and Army.

• Fire 3

The only thing that needs to be whipped is some of Charlie's weight:

charlie-weis-vent.jpg

Awesome article. Really hope this kid gets a blackshirt instead of a redshirt next year.

http://m.huskerextra..._medium=twitter

I'm pretty sure we can't afford to give this guy a redshirt. As thin as we are at LB he is gonna have to be ready to contribute right away in case of injuries. And from what I saw of him in the all star game he looks pretty ready to contribute IMO.

The only thing that needs to be whipped is some of Charlie's weight:

charlie-weis-vent.jpg

What is it with Kansas and portly coaches? Charlie does not mess with double whoppers. Triple whoppers at the very least...