SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

rivals teaser on the front page that i assume everyone has already seen....

Jackson lists NU among current favorites

Rick Shaw

HuskersIllustrated.com

Klein (Texas) Collins defensive back Charles Jackson has seen his offer list double since last Friday. He picked up three big offers over the weekend and added another on Monday. He admits that a few schools stick out early. Where do the Huskers currently stand?

sounds like we are right up there in the lead for this kid...... strong offer list too

• 1 month later...

Any news on this guy?

Since the Whorns just got Josh Turner, and they already have Qunadre Diggs, Leroy Scott, and Sheroid Evans they are done with DB's. Now hopefully we can push this kid our way.

I hope us getting Santos could swing him our way, but this kid has a very impressive offer list and has alot of choices. Adding another top flight CB in this class could be huge.

It would also be nice to swipe Tevin and Charles right from under Texass's nose.

I hope us getting Santos could swing him our way, but this kid has a very impressive offer list and has alot of choices. Adding another top flight CB in this class could be huge.

It would also be nice to swipe Tevin and Charles right from under Texass's nose.

But they got Big Time. We are nothing without him. <_<

• 1 month later...

Rivals now lists his top 3 as:

Arkansas

Nebraska

Oklahoma

If we get Charles, would he be considered a "relevent recruit" that UT claims we can never pull from Texas????????????????

If Texas offers, then yes. Even if Texas claims they didnt want/didnt need him it still would be a huge recruiting vistory consider he has offers from Florida, Oklahoma. I read on shaggybevo that if they miss on AG/Jermauria Rasco then they will offer charles. Think about it EZ, Tevin Mitchel, Aaron Green, Charles Jackson those are 3 out of the top 20 texas porspects!

Arkansas

Nebraska

Oklahoma

If we get Charles, would he be considered a "relevent recruit" that UT claims we can never pull from Texas????????????????

If Texas offers, then yes. Even if Texas claims they didnt want/didnt need him it still would be a huge recruiting vistory consider he has offers from Florida, Oklahoma. I read on shaggybevo that if they miss on AG/Jermauria Rasco then they will offer charles. Think about it EZ, Tevin Mitchel, Aaron Green, Charles Jackson those are 3 out of the top 20 texas porspects!

I know man. If we get him here on 10/16 our chances increase tenfold IMO. You forgot one though. Jamal Turner. We could possibly pull 20% of the Texas top 20 out of there this cycle. I would put money that we get at least 3... ;)

Arkansas

Nebraska

Oklahoma

I know man. If we get him here on 10/16 our chances increase tenfold IMO. You forgot one though. Jamal Turner. We could possibly pull 20% of the Texas top 20 out of there this cycle. I would put money that we get at least 3... ;)

How could I forget Jamal :facepalm:

I'm with you, we get atleast three. If charles makes it to Lincoln, and he postponed his announcement last week to take visit. Then our chances sky rocket, especially if he comes with David Santos.

Arkansas

Nebraska

Oklahoma

If we get them Ketch would probably drop them in favor of horn commits. He's like that.