SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like Santos has been in his ear, and he liked what he saw from Nebraska on tv last weekend.

he'll be in Arkansas this weekend

Well hopefully Bama can give them a good ol' shellacking...Arkansas scares me when it comes to this guy.

As much as I wanna win the recruiting game, I think Id rather see Bama lose so we can move up the rankings.

sounds like Santos has been in his ear, and he liked what he saw from Nebraska on tv last weekend.

he'll be in Arkansas this weekend

Well hopefully Bama can give them a good ol' shellacking...Arkansas scares me when it comes to this guy.

As much as I wanna win the recruiting game, I think Id rather see Bama lose so we can move up the rankings.

That would be nice. But if Arkansas beats Alabama, then Arkansas would jump us in the rankins. As long as we keep doing what we keep doing, we will move up the rankings and be there in the end. No worries with that as long as we keep dealing.

I don't care who does what. If the kid comes for the Texas game and is not impressed by our secondary he doesn't know football. I am going to beat our cohesive NU chest here: "There is no better secondary coaches than Marvin Sanders and Bo Pelini." There really isn't.

• Fire 1

I don't care who does what. If the kid comes for the Texas game and is not impressed by our secondary he doesn't know football. I am going to beat our cohesive NU chest here: "There is no better secondary coaches than Marvin Sanders and Bo Pelini." There really isn't.

Amen to that brotha, me thinks even Hellen Keller would agree with that one.

:bonesflag:

What!?! Too soon for a Hellen Keller......my bad

Good thing he doesn't have a Texas offer, because I have a feeling he'll be pretty impressed with Texas's secondary as well. They've been winning games, not the offense. That D is very impressive. Fortunately we won't need to throw the ball more than 15 times like Texas will...our secondary will have a few more oportunities to shine than theirs. With Gilbert throwing away so many passes I can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

On Rivals Jackson lists a top 3 as Nebraska, Arkansas, and Oklahoma.

On Scout Jackson only lists a top 2: Nebraska and Arkansas.

There is a teaser on Scout that Jackson is going to make his decision soon to either a Big 12 team or an SEC team. I wonder if Scout is still considering Nebraska a Big 12 team (even though we will be a Big 10 team when he arrives in the fall).

I do not have any inside sources or any more info on which one of these schools Charles Jackson is planning on choosing, but it sounds like he is going to make his decision soon. I sure hope that teammate David Santos has been in his ear and that he has a good visit for the Texas game!!