SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

He and Santos are coming to the Mizzou game. I'm glad Santos will be with him. I little extra jaw-jackin to and from Lincoln can't hurt

This. A whole weekend of what "WE" can do together at DONU the next four years. And this could be our best chance for a home conference night game, and the place will be absolutely jacked for one last Mizzou beatdown in what should be the defacto Big XII North title game. Plus if by some miracle that the Zoo beast Boomer on the 23rd, GameDay would be here more than likely.

A beat down of the Zoo, watching the best secondary in the nation lock down Gabbert, and then a whole trip home with Santos telling him what's up sounds like a great combo to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have any news on this guy? I wonder what the difference maker will be between Nebraska and Arkansas.

I have a great feeling he will be ours in the end. Santos has been working him hard and Santos committing proves that we have a good working relationship with his High School coach. I have not heard recently about his likes/dislikes about Arkansas, but I do know that he said he would commit after a certain mid-october visit which he was alluding to the visit to UNL but had to postpone. Just a hunch and no inside info on this one, but I think he is ours.

Does anybody have any news on this guy? I wonder what the difference maker will be between Nebraska and Arkansas.

I have a great feeling he will be ours in the end. Santos has been working him hard and Santos committing proves that we have a good working relationship with his High School coach. I have not heard recently about his likes/dislikes about Arkansas, but I do know that he said he would commit after a certain mid-october visit which he was alluding to the visit to UNL but had to postpone. Just a hunch and no inside info on this one, but I think he is ours.

Dang,I sure hope so he looks like a beast.

that is correct..

he will commit after his visit here (this weekend) to either us or Arky

It is rumored that Arkansas is in the lead, but that WILL change when Charles steps foot in Lincoln. No offense to Arkansas but they dont have the facilities that we do.

I like the updated most wanted, but I think I would put Patrick Onwuaor before Wayne Lyons.

Arkansas leads now, we will see what happens after the visit.

What are the chances we capture him? I think that they are good after he see's gameday at Nebraska. Unfortunately, I attend Arkansas and their gameday sucks compared to NU's plus they act like jackasses (sorry mods) and are complete fair weather fans. Now, that we have AG that should help push him to commit to NU. GBR!!!!

Arkansas leads now, we will see what happens after the visit.

What are the chances we capture him? I think that they are good after he see's gameday at Nebraska. Unfortunately, I attend Arkansas and their gameday sucks compared to NU's plus they act like jackasses (sorry mods) and are complete fair weather fans. Now, that we have AG that should help push him to commit to NU. GBR!!!!

Petrino and his staff definatly can recruit with the best of them. It will be a tough get, but I feel confident with Mr. Santos talking us up since he committed.

Recipe for Mr. Jackson.

Start with one plane ride with teammate David Santos chirpping in his ear how sweet the place is and how good NU is. Second throw in the best facilities in the nation from athletics to acedemia. Slowly mix in 85,000 loud and proud fans including those that will be chanting his name. Bake an overrated Mizzou team to a tune of 38-17. Watch the best secondary in the nation pick Blaine 3 times while controlling the game. Include one fired up Bo Pelini, and the in-state commits telling him how he will help round out four more years of a stout secondary. Finally on trip home, plan with Mr. Santos on how the city of Lincoln is not ready for the two of them tearing it up together during college.

And that my friends is what needs to go down.

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::koolaid2::bigredn::restore

Recipe for Mr. Jackson.

Start with one plane ride with teammate David Santos chirpping in his ear how sweet the place is and how good NU is. Second throw in the best facilities in the nation from athletics to acedemia. Slowly mix in 85,000 loud and proud fans including those that will be chanting his name. Bake an overrated Mizzou team to a tune of 38-17. Watch the best secondary in the nation pick Blaine 3 times while controlling the game. Include one fired up Bo Pelini, and the in-state commits telling him how he will help round out four more years of a stout secondary. Finally on trip home, plan with Mr. Santos on how the city of Lincoln is not ready for the two of them tearing it up together during college.

And that my friends is what needs to go down.

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::koolaid2::bigredn::restore

ill take an order of that please....

:cheers:thumbs