SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Anyone notice that Antonio Bell came in for Dennard after he got ejected? Seemed to hold his own pretty well. Good sign for next year, depth wise anyway.

Yeah, super weird considering he got left home on one of the road trips to one of the away games. Can't remember which one, but he wasn't real happy about it.

Anyone notice that Antonio Bell came in for Dennard after he got ejected? Seemed to hold his own pretty well. Good sign for next year, depth wise anyway.

Yeah, super weird considering he got left home on one of the road trips to one of the away games. Can't remember which one, but he wasn't real happy about it.

I forgot about that. Maybe it lit a fire under his ass.

Come on CJ we need ya bud.

Anyone have any info on CJ's physical preperations over the past year, has we put on weight, gained speed??? just curious if he was training with someone or alone. Im sure he has been busy preping for ACT test.

Jackson is doing his thing at the gym on a regular bases and sticky to the books. Knowing his Dad, he is making sure Charles is ready to play ball and he still looks like a physical freak. Dobson will enjoy putting good weight on him. FWIW I heard Jackson say "I can't wait to hit somebody this summer", so it sounds like he's ready to help the Blackshirts!

• Fire 1

Anyone have any info on CJ's physical preperations over the past year, has we put on weight, gained speed??? just curious if he was training with someone or alone. Im sure he has been busy preping for ACT test.

Jackson is doing his thing at the gym on a regular bases and sticky to the books. Knowing his Dad, he is making sure Charles is ready to play ball and he still looks like a physical freak. Dobson will enjoy putting good weight on him. FWIW I heard Jackson say "I can't wait to hit somebody this summer", so it sounds like he's ready to help the Blackshirts!

I would +1 you but I'm out of them for the day. Thanks for all the info on Jackson.