SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

There has been some concern by some in his camp that with Nebraska's limited numbers that Jackson may not have a ship when he gets qualified. I'm not in that know to know so if anyone can shed light on that, be my guess. I would hate for that to happen to this young man especially since it wasn't his fault the classes he took that the NCAA would pull the BS they did to NQ Jackson.

There has been some concern by some in his camp that with Nebraska's limited numbers that Jackson may not have a ship when he gets qualified. I'm not in that know to know so if anyone can shed light on that, be my guess. I would hate for that to happen to this young man especially since it wasn't his fault the classes he took that the NCAA would pull the BS they did to NQ Jackson.

I would think we have to make room for CJ

That's what his family feels too but you know how others can be, negative.

no way in heck we don't have or make room for him. easily our most important "recruit", whether judged by talent or need. if the family is truly wondering about this, they need to talk to the coaches. i'm sure they'll put their mind at ease.

From Brian Christophersons twitter:

@HuskerExtraBCBrian Christopherson

Jackson just took the SAT & will take the ACT in a couple weeks. He said he should know the results of both tests by the end of February.

@HuskerExtraBCBrian Christopherson

Charles Jackson tells Scout's Bryan Munson: “I won’t be signing with Nebraska tomorrow, but I know Nebraska is where I am going." #Huskers

From Bubba Starling via Twitter, retweeted by Charles Jackson:

@Bubba_Star10 Bubba Starling

@Blackshirt5 Nebraska is about to get a little bit better! Some stud is about to be up there!!

This speaks volumes to me. I think it shows a lot about the character of Bubba Starling. Not only is he still close with some of the recruits he signed with, but he still hopes the best for them and for Husker Nation without even making it through fall camp. Let's hope he's right!

Quick question. Since CJ is missing a few classes, why not take a few classes to qualify instead of solely relying on the ACT/SAT?

• 2 weeks later...