OT Le'Raven Clark

Are we recruiting him to play DE or OT, because he does both on the video.

I'm going off what Rivals and Scout list him as and both are saying OT. Doesn't necessarily mean that's where the staff will use him if he commits. He could be another Baker Steinkuhler type, recruited as an OT but playing DT in college.

We are offering him as an Offensive Tackle

When asked which school offer has caught his eye or surprised him his response was Nebraska. Other schools that are sticking out to him are Baylor, Tech, TCU, Nebraska, SMU, and Louiville. Missour is also getting up there too (but very slowly lol j/k FroDaddy)

He plans to visit Nebraska in the near future.

We are offering him as an Offensive Tackle

When asked which school offer has caught his eye or surprised him his response was Nebraska. Other schools that are sticking out to him are Baylor, Tech, TCU, Nebraska, SMU, and Louiville. Missour is also getting up there too (but very slowly lol j/k FroDaddy)

He plans to visit Nebraska in the near future.

Huskerjock you are on a roll again today. Slow/boring day at work or what?

Ya where I'm at at work it gets pretty boring and slow so when I get the time I'll check out Rivals and see if there are any updates. I feel really bad lately because I haven't updated anybody because of my second job but Nexus, SkerChicago, some others I can't think of have been doing a good job. I'm so out of the loop on recruiting the past couple weeks just been busy.

I've been too busy that I haven't had time to chase the fiancee around the house because either shes off and I'm working or we're both working or shes working and I'm off (she works the 6pm-2am shift and my shift is 7am-3 and then 4ish-9ish/10ish).

• Fire 2

Ya where I'm at at work it gets pretty boring and slow so when I get the time I'll check out Rivals and see if there are any updates. I feel really bad lately because I haven't updated anybody because of my second job but Nexus, SkerChicago, some others I can't think of have been doing a good job. I'm so out of the loop on recruiting the past couple weeks just been busy.

I've been too busy that I haven't had time to chase the fiancee around the house because either shes off and I'm working or we're both working or shes working and I'm off (she works the 6pm-2am shift and my shift is 7am-3 and then 4ish-9ish/10ish).

Blah blah blah...whatever...you still the man. ;) +1

• Fire 1

Couldn't have said it better myself Nexus. This is a team effort.

• Fire 1

Couldn't have said it better myself Nexus. This is a team effort.

No doubt. I admit that I don't bring the updates like you guys do since I'm not a member. Without you guys we'd be missing out on a lot. So my hat goes off to you all for keeping us in the loop. +1 :thumbs

im always interested in the kids who play one position to get recruited to play another... i like to try to figure out the logic and thought process behind the coaches choices... not every coach sees the same thing so i think its kinda cool

so while you guys have said he is indeed being recruited as an OT i can see him playing other positions as well ie BS role......

• 4 weeks later...