Anybody know what the word on the street is for the new COD - Black Ops game?

I know, but COD is like a drug to me. I have only had xbox360 for about 18 months and I have 3 COD games and plan on buying my 4th. Still play all of them. Its basically those and Basketball and Football games.

IF you guys have recs for other great games (not halo) i am more than willing to try them!! :)

I know, but COD is like a drug to me. I have only had xbox360 for about 18 months and I have 3 COD games and plan on buying my 4th. Still play all of them. Its basically those and Basketball and Football games.

IF you guys have recs for other great games (not halo) i am more than willing to try them!! :)

Do you like games with deeper story lines and different action styles?

If so, I recommend purchasing Bioshock 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2, and Gears of War 1 & 2. All very good games, especially Bioshock 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.

If so, I recommend purchasing Bioshock 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2, and Gears of War 1 & 2. All very good games, especially Bioshock 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.

I will give those a look. Assassin's Creed looks good and I have heard good things about Gears of War. I just need to find the budget for games I used to have before wife and kid. I had like 60+ PS2 games. I have 8 for xbox and 3 came with it. LOL I need to get GTA also, I used to play the stuff out of that on PS2

I will give those a look. Assassin's Creed looks good and I have heard good things about Gears of War. I just need to find the budget for games I used to have before wife and kid. I had like 60+ PS2 games. I have 8 for xbox and 3 came with it. LOL I need to get GTA also, I used to play the stuff out of that on PS2

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Some of those games are still $60, and it's too expensive to buy those games brand new all the time.

If I were you, I would take a look at places like Gamers and Gamestop for used games. You could get a game like Bioshock 2 for $20 cheaper than what a brand new edition costs, and I have never had a bad experience buying a used (but still relatively new) game. There are quite a few people that will buy games like those, play them once or twice, and then sell them back a few weeks after release. So, in essense, they're practically new games.

Also, if you like God of War type games, you might enjoy Dante's Inferno. Not as good as the God of War series, but it has a decent story line and pretty good combat mechanics. I enjoyed it quite a bit.