Player: Miles Shuler

Hometown: Long Branch, NJ

School: Long Branch HS

Position: WR

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175

40 time: 4.38

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Boston College, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Duke, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan St, Nebraska, North Carolina St, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, Stanford, Vandervilt, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Favorites:

Rivals

Scout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0trr3cu330Y

Are we offering as a WR?? Cornerback?? Quarterback?? Or just an athlete??? He was certainly impressive winning the 100 meters. He wants to run track also. So we fit the bill there.. Sounds like he was very excited to get an offer from Oklahoma. Looks like we are coming in a little late...hehe... Just reading in another thread. And the beef there was that we offer to many, to early...

I did notice on the tape that there are times when it looks like the defender has the angle on him and he blows right by them. Very adept at the zone read.

You all do a really good job of keepin' up with the recruits and vids and what-not. I for one really appreciated it. One problem till I get through all these recruits Ima gettin' a sore arse... :corndance:corndance

• 3 months later...