WR Stanley Jean-Baptiste

Player: Stanley Jean-Baptiste (JUCO)

Hometown: Miami, FL (Fort Scott, KS)

School: Miami Central HS (Fort Scott CC)

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 205

40 time: 4.5

Scholarships: Memphis, Middle Tennessee St., Nebraska, Northern Illinois

:bigredn:

Rivals:

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN:

**NOTE: The only footage available is his practice highlights from Fort Scott.**

Heard he has 3 years to play 3 years which is huge. The kid was a big time target as a senior but lots of schools started to figure they couldnt sign him because of grades. It seems like right now he might be just a touch under the radar as most JC guys are or seem to be. On 1620 Crabtree said that he has not really been evaluated yet.

Love his size. If we truely want him I would bet that we can get him. He is at Fort Scott. Although we cant forget Jason Pierre-Paul, Sims has been very good to us.

Coach Sims has been very good to Nebraska. I though he tried to sway JPP our way on signing day, but I dont remember.

Love his size. If we truely want him I would bet that we can get him. He is at Fort Scott. Although we cant forget Jason Pierre-Paul, Sims has been very good to us.

Coach Sims has been very good to Nebraska. I though he tried to sway JPP our way on signing day, but I dont remember.

I heard that too. Supposedly they had JPP pretty much lined him up to sign with us, then when he changed his mind, Sims was pissed because he was trying to set up the pipeline from FSCC to NU.

I heard that too. Supposedly they had JPP pretty much lined him up to sign with us, then when he changed his mind, Sims was pissed because he was trying to set up the pipeline from FSCC to NU.

That was the case. Sims was livid as well. Every time I saw JPP in the NFL combine I just imagine what could have been with him and Suh on the same DL.

nice to see a WR in the mix..... i can understand why we aren't WR-U but you'd think some guys would like to come on over and be legends... its not like we haven't thrown the ball when we've had the talent around (by the way how does that make our WRs feel now knowing that the OC has changed some our Offensive stratigy because basicly they suck.... :facepalm: exceot for you Niles :corndance and maybe you Kinnie)

nice to see a WR in the mix..... i can understand why we aren't WR-U but you'd think some guys would like to come on over and be legends... its not like we haven't thrown the ball when we've had the talent around (by the way how does that make our WRs feel now knowing that the OC has changed some our Offensive stratigy because basicly they suck.... :facepalm: exceot for you Niles :corndance and maybe you Kinnie)

It wasn't just the receivers that forced the change. They got plenty of help from the OL and the QBs.

It wasn't just the receivers that forced the change. They got plenty of help from the OL and the QBs.

yeah i know i was just labeling all our problems on the WR in a vain attempt at being overly simplistic..... the problems ran deeper as we know.......

but i think an improved OL will no doubt help our QB situation.. presumably hoping our QB can get ball from point a to point b in a reasonable relatively mistake free amount of time (never a given)....

so i do think the OL being better will spur better QB play which will hopefully flush out better WR play as well (unless they really do just suck)

yeah i know i was just labeling all our problems on the WR in a vain attempt at being overly simplistic..... the problems ran deeper as we know.......

but i think an improved OL will no doubt help our QB situation.. presumably hoping our QB can get ball from point a to point b in a reasonable relatively mistake free amount of time (never a given)....

so i do think the OL being better will spur better QB play which will hopefully flush out better WR play as well (unless they really do just suck)

As the saying goes, "It all starts in the trenches."