WR Stanley Jean-Baptiste

I think this guy looks streets ahead of Frantz Hardy. Frantz "no hands" Hardy? :lol: Really? Maybe I tailgated too hard in college, but all I remember of him is dropping balls. Am I wrong? Anyways, this guy looks good and he would only benefit our squad!

:yeah

Hardy was blazing fast . . . but he dropped 2 out of every 3 balls thrown his way. I do remember a few long TD catches . . . but there were way more drops.

Edit: Also, we already appear to have Frantz Hardy v.2. I thought Gilleylen looked Hardy-ish outside of the Sunbelt games.

I think this guy looks streets ahead of Frantz Hardy. Frantz "no hands" Hardy? :lol: Really? Maybe I tailgated too hard in college, but all I remember of him is dropping balls. Am I wrong? Anyways, this guy looks good and he would only benefit our squad!

:yeah

Hardy was blazing fast . . . but he dropped 2 out of every 3 balls thrown his way. I do remember a few long TD catches . . . but there were way more drops.

Edit: Also, we already appear to have Frantz Hardy v.2. I thought Gilleylen looked Hardy-ish outside of the Sunbelt games.

I remember reading that all the players starting calling Antonio Bell Frantz last fall. <_<

He could be our playmaker, our Maurice Jones-Drew, or Mike Sims-Walker, or dare I say, Darius Heyward-Bay?

I laughed

Yeah dude me too. That was pretty good. Seriously, though, I would like to lock up Stanley. He seems like the next JUCO stud to me. I know we can't keep taking big JUCO WR's (Kinnie, Mo Purify) forever, but hell, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. By that I mean, it has worked well for us so far. Mo was an absolute beast his senior year, and Kinnie started to show flashes last year. He has two years left and I could definitely see him putting it all together and eventually becoming a solid, solid number 2 behind Niles this year, and then taking the lead next year, like Mo did. I don't know if Stanley is on their level talent wise, but he's got the measureables.

As it stands now he'd be here for the winter as a 3 for 3 guy. If we had room and it was good with a Fort Scott staff we need to stay tight with then he could even be here this Fall as a 4 for 4.

The bolded is the rumor i'm hearing as of lately.

people are sayin he's N.

So it's a matter of time, huh?

:snacks:

HTO, BubbleGum from HI, seems to think he just committed and will be here next month, July. 4 X 4 to play.

Sorry for the info stealing as I hit this board and HI.

Don't think he'll count towards this class.

Interesting. And don't apologize for info. sharing across different boards. I'm guilty of it too. :lol:

according to ljs blog:

Reciever plans to enroll at NU in July Just got off the phone with Stanley Jean-Baptiste, a JUCO wide receiver from Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College.

He said he has committed to Nebraska and plans to enroll in July. He redshirted this season at Fort Scott, meaning he has four years to play.

More coming.

according to ljs blog:

Reciever plans to enroll at NU in July Just got off the phone with Stanley Jean-Baptiste, a JUCO wide receiver from Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College.

He said he has committed to Nebraska and plans to enroll in July. He redshirted this season at Fort Scott, meaning he has four years to play.

More coming.

You called it. Good job! Thanks for sharing. +1

:w00t

Welcome to Husker Nation, Mr. Jean-Baptiste.