WR Stanley Jean-Baptiste

I'm glad we have him in for this season, I don't see him doing much but he'll get his feet wet. In '11 he'll be ready to roll.

nah disagree my bro coming to make a big impact as so as he get there you can count on that

To the naysayers: with our WR corps? Not saying those kids aren't talented, but they have nothing to rest on. It's anyone's game in 2010. Niles excepted, but we barely have the #2 guy set, there can be 3-4 very sizable roles to be had.

Are you SJB's brother? Welcome to the board. We Husker fans love that Fort Scott connection. Wish your bro the best in Lincoln. Where you all from? CO originally or KS or what?

Yep big bro on board and we room da MIA for sho Thanks for the wishes

Can't wait to see him on the field (this season and down the road). A couple of my buddies have a serious man-crush on SJB. He def. looks the part. He seems to have all the physical tools. He's got the height, some serious length, decent speed, and enough 'want to' to win the jump balls.

I'm really pulling for this guy. He may not have the biggest impact this season (no complaints if he does), but the opportunity is definitely there for him to become our #1 or #2 in a few years. (after we lose paul, kinnie, gilleylen, mcneill, henry, etc)

I'm glad we have him in for this season, I don't see him doing much but he'll get his feet wet. In '11 he'll be ready to roll.

nah disagree my bro coming to make a big impact as so as he get there you can count on that

To the naysayers: with our WR corps? Not saying those kids aren't talented, but they have nothing to rest on. It's anyone's game in 2010. Niles excepted, but we barely have the #2 guy set, there can be 3-4 very sizable roles to be had.

Are you SJB's brother? Welcome to the board. We Husker fans love that Fort Scott connection. Wish your bro the best in Lincoln. Where you all from? CO originally or KS or what?

Can't wait to see him on the field (this season and down the road). A couple of my buddies have a serious man-crush on SJB. He def. looks the part. He seems to have all the physical tools. He's got the height, some serious length, decent speed, and enough 'want to' to win the jump balls.

I'm really pulling for this guy. He may not have the biggest impact this season (no complaints if he does), but the opportunity is definitely there for him to become our #1 or #2 in a few years. (after we lose paul, kinnie, gilleylen, mcneill, henry, etc)

LOL. After we lose Gilleylen. LMAO.

lol for real i'm really LMAO Gilleylen LOL he just moved down on the depth now that my brother arrives this week

Yep big bro on board and we from da MIA for sho Thanks for the wishes

Glad to have him here, hoping he tears it up for real!

Best of luck :thumbs

lol for real i'm really LMAO Gilleylen LOL he just moved down on the depth now that my brother arrives this week

Oh I definitely hear you guys about Gilleylen, poor guy can't seem to hold onto anything and later in the year I noticed he started to go all 'Dan Alexander' on us by getting tripped up by the yardage paint. I was just trying to make the point that we graduate multiple receivers that have seen significant playing time in the next two years.

I feel Gill's issues are overblown, but he did have a chance to step up last year and didn't. BW's been saying for years that he's one of our most talented WRs and that he actually has great hands, so I don't know what the dealio was last year.

Also, he had that one rough game. What was it, the bowl game? Niles had an incredibly rough bowl game his sophomore year against Clemson before breaking out ... much, much later in the next season.

Bottom line is I guess, outside of Nate, Todd, and Mo, our WRs lately all seem to have some focus issues or something. Mo was just real talented and Nate and Todd were machines; precision artists or something. Beyond them, we've had talented athletes come through here doing not much of anything. Niles is the first to really step up and even that is after games like Clemson, Iowa State, and Texas Tech where he earned himself the opposite reputation.

I am so excited to see SJB on the field. The fact that Cooper worked his way up to significant playing time by the end of last season proved our lack of whatever at wide receiver. The is playing time there for SJB and I'm hoping he takes it and makes the most of it.

Don't worry he will take advantage of it for real

I am so excited to see SJB on the field. The fact that Cooper worked his way up to significant playing time by the end of last season proved our lack of whatever at wide receiver. The is playing time there for SJB and I'm hoping he takes it and makes the most of it.

Thanks for posting big bro! So what does Stanley think of Nebraska? Is he really excited?

Thanks for posting big bro! So what does Stanley think of Nebraska? Is he really excited?

He really likes it he just hopes they opening up the passing game wit him and the other wr corp talent there

He really likes it he just hopes they opening up the passing game wit him and the other wr corp talent there

Check out this video of Brion Carnes throwing on the run. NU will have dual threat Qb's(Carnes, Bubba Starling) that will be able to get the ball downfield. Bo will make sure we aren't one dimensional. Welcome to you and your little brother. The next 4 years are going to be amazing. Brion is one of many QB's battling to take this team back to number 1. As I watched this again today, Brion reminds me of Turner Gill. Gill is my favorite NU QB.

Welcome to HuskerBoard, big bro. :thumbs

Looking forward to watching SJB. The sooner he master's the playbook, the better his chances of seeing some quality playing time. I'm pulling for him and hope you're right about him. I wouldn't be mad if he did make an immediate impact this year. We need all the help we can get from our WR corp.

Best of luck to the young man.