LB Dexter Moody*

ADS

From what Kyle said if georgia doesnt offer than I would not doubt that we get him, but if UGA does offer than he is gone. This is one will probably take a while to finally play out. The ony good thing goin for Nebraska wih any of these FSCC kids is Jeff Sims, Yoshi, Kinnie, and Lavonte all love Nebraska, especially coach Sims.

The guy is a stud. Moody played in the Under Armour All-American game and was rated No. 101 on the ESPNU150 rankings.

But...he may have had some problems. He signed with Georgia but then had his scholarship pulled and was given a full release.

"Georgia has cut ties with football signee Dexter Moody. The linebacker from Emanuel County Institute in Twin City has been released from his scholarship by the school because of a combination of academic and behavior issues, according to his coach."

per the onlineathens.com

• Fire 1

The guy is a stud. Moody played in the Under Armour All-American game and was rated No. 101 on the ESPNU150 rankings.

But...he may have had some problems. He signed with Georgia but then had his scholarship pulled and was given a full release.

"Georgia has cut ties with football signee Dexter Moody. The linebacker from Emanuel County Institute in Twin City has been released from his scholarship by the school because of a combination of academic and behavior issues, according to his coach."

per the onlineathens.com

then I'd say Georgia isn't in the mix...thanks for the update papi

per the onlineathens.com

Lets hope they aren't :thumbs

per the onlineathens.com

Lets hope they aren't :thumbs

Thanks! I did not know that, that could be a big boost for nebraska. Now lets hope SEC schools are scared off by his past. And the stories I have heard of coach Sims, I would say Dexter should have his act all squared away after coach sims worked with him.

i didnt no tht either lol thanks papi for the updates im trying hard to help out this board on updates now instead of begging for them so if u guys need to no something just ask me and ill try and find out.

:thumbs +1

Thanks for all the updates. Just don't get into trouble like huskernation20 did. Other than that, update us whenever you feel like it. You're not obligated though.

• Fire 1

Jermarcus Hardrick is basically in Moodys ear talking up Nebraska and Hardrick said that everybody that plays football at Fort Scott and get a scholarship from Nebraska should commit to Nebraska.

Not only was Georgia going after this kid but Florida were also going after him

• Fire 2

Jermarcus Hardrick is basically in Moodys ear talking up Nebraska and Hardrick said that everybody that plays football at Fort Scott and get a scholarship from Nebraska should commit to Nebraska.

Not only was Georgia going after this kid but Florida were also going after him

:thumbs thanks huskerjock! I would have to agree with Yoshi.