WR Patrick Onwuasor

Good physical specimen. He can actually go up and catch a F$$$ing football as well.

He seems to be just like Quincy Enunwa. I love it!

After some early love in the press, Enunwa has all but disappeared. Hopefully he gets some touches as the year goes on and this isn't a wasted redshirt.

Pretty sure his redshirt is still intact. He can play a certain amount without losing it. Maybe someone else more in the know about this can enlighten us on that. But, I don't think he's played nearly enough to have lost that. Think Bo used him to push some of his veteran receivers early in the year by playing him.

Good physical specimen. He can actually go up and catch a F$$$ing football as well.

After some early love in the press, Enunwa has all but disappeared. Hopefully he gets some touches as the year goes on and this isn't a wasted redshirt.

Pretty sure his redshirt is still intact. He can play a certain amount without losing it. Maybe someone else more in the know about this can enlighten us on that. But, I don't think he's played nearly enough to have lost that. Think Bo used him to push some of his veteran receivers early in the year by playing him.

Unfortunetly, I'm pretty sure that any amount of playing time means that you can't redshirt. Granted, my source isn't the greatest but it was the best that I could find:

"Contrary to common belief, the redshirt rules state that any amount of participation in a competition will trigger the use of a season of competition, and therefore he/she may not redshirt that season."-Wikipedia on redshirt

Unfortunetly, I'm pretty sure that any amount of playing time means that you can't redshirt. Granted, my source isn't the greatest but it was the best that I could find:

"Contrary to common belief, the redshirt rules state that any amount of participation in a competition will trigger the use of a season of competition, and therefore he/she may not redshirt that season."-Wikipedia on redshirt

Ya, after thinking about it, I think I was getting mixed up with a medical redshirt conversation from this board sometime last year. We were talking about how many quarters a guy could play in order to receive a medical redshirt and it was some percentage depending on how many quarters the team plays during the year I think.

So, never mind, brainfart. Thanks.

Jerry Rice has always been my favorite player of all time, and this kid reminds me so much of him. He will end up playing probably at 6'2" 200 which is exactly what rice was, he has those super long arms and giant mitts for hands... the way he goes up and stabs the ball out of the air with his hands and even the way he runs and uses his feet. Obviously Rice was WAY more polished, but if this kid puts in a fraction of the hard work Jerry did he is going to be a great one.

we seems to get one or two kids who are down for the Nebraska cause.. honestly i dont know much about his kid and am too lazy to research but he seems solid... sometimes i have this needless self guilt like recievers who come here have something wrong with them and thats why they didnt go to another school... i know thats completely irrational but that is how i feel or have felt in the past... who knows the times are a changing.......

we seems to get one or two kids who are down for the Nebraska cause.. honestly i dont know much about his kid and am too lazy to research but he seems solid... sometimes i have this needless self guilt like recievers who come here have something wrong with them and thats why they didnt go to another school... i know thats completely irrational but that is how i feel or have felt in the past... who knows the times are a changing.......

I know exactly what you are saying, and sometimes I feel the same way. But I really like this guy, ONE of the guys I want the most.

It seems as though its down to Arizona and Nebraska but Nebraska is his first choice. Lets hope he enjoys his visit to Lincoln this weekend and the game. Also to note is that Patrick is bringing his coach...could it be the same coach who has hinted that Patrick might end up at Nebraska not sure.