OLB Keeon Virgile

What's his story on the dismissal, with the recent flags around UNC I would tread lightly. Also not sure, but my guess is he is trying to get back on a Husker train that is now full of LB's. Not sure there is a seat available.

Violated team rules but not sure what exactly.

What's his story on the dismissal, with the recent flags around UNC I would tread lightly. Also not sure, but my guess is he is trying to get back on a Husker train that is now full of LB's. Not sure there is a seat available.

I thought this guy was a stud coming out of high school. If his case isn't too bad, I think we make room for him.

I thought this guy was a stud coming out of high school. If his case isn't too bad, I think we make room for him.

I think with Afalava being cleared and Love/Banderas/Newby in the mix we might not need to take him. I liked him alot of HS, but I think the the kids we have on campus and the ones commited have alot higher ceiling.