Welcome! Some Big Ten Facts of LIfe

He's a complete idiot, just like the rest of the coaching staff here! But no reason to worry, they will be gone soon ;)

First of all, from everyone from the great state of Minnesota, welcome to the great Big Ten! I can confidently speak for the majority of us here at the University of Minnesota that the addition of the University of Nebraska is exceptional. To celebrate, here are some facts of life that I am certain you will adapt to, especially since you are in the Midwest part of the conference.

1. Who hates Iowa, WE HATE IOWA - This one is fairly simple, always hate Iowa, no matter what you play them in. Kill them, slaughter them, then laugh at them. SPOILER ALERT: They're a different breed of human.

2. Wisconsin is the worst state in the nation - This concept is also simple,really no need explanation needed for the Vadger plague.

3. The Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa rivaly is truely unique - It's truely a three-way type of rivalry. Due to your geographic location, I'm sure this will soon become a four-way rivalry, and damn it, I can't wait.

4. Thank whoever you worship, because there is no Texas in this league - No school is given more importance in big picture operations, everyone is represented on a fair level. Feel confident in knowing that all roads no longer lead to Texas.

5. You, my friends, just got a big raise - I am confident that the $22 million figure paid out to each member this year will now increase with you, and I am really excited to see how your school improves, both atheletically and academically, with the added resources.

6. Academics? We invented the seat belt, pacemaker, Vitamen A, C... (insert never ending list) - Although you are already in the top 100, if you believe in history (Penn State), you will be jumping up about 20 ranks with this move!

7. Don't buy into the Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State hype - Every one of the schools is this great conference are extremely unique, there's too much relevence given to the "big 3" in the national media.

This is all I can think of for now, I'll post more as I think of them. Other Big Ten fans out there? Add them to this list! Once again, congrats Nebraska from the University of Minnesota! SKI-U-MAH

How's Cosgrove? hahaha

I'm sorry that was mean.

:nutz

we aren't technically in the big 10(or whatever its called) and we got some fun diggs going

For me, I like the University of Minnesota. Had a great summer up there in '95. However, Dave Winfield and his teammates can rot in hell for what they did to the Buckeyes in basketball. Damn disgrace.

i love you big 10 er....11 guys....your awesome...except iowa....nobody cares about iowa chuckleshuffle

i love you big 10 er....11 guys....your awesome...except iowa....nobody cares about iowa chuckleshuffle

Ohio's far enough away from Iowa that I never really concerned myself with it before. I always thought Hayden Frye was a good coach and decent guy. Ferentz used to have my respect, but that's waned over time. Nonetheless, I think every state that touches Iowa makes fun of it.