I am calling BS on Texas

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Here is my Tin hat theory:

Delaney goes to TU and says we want you. Texas tells them we have a "Tech" problem meaning they are connected to other schools that may be an issue. Delaney tells TU, well you rid yourself of those and we will be waiting.

TU then hatches the plan that if the Big10 adds NU they can blame the demise of the Big12 on NU leaving them clear to leave the Big12 without looking like the bad guy. At this point TU decides they need to find a way to get away from their southern brethern at which point the Pac10 comes in, they convince the Pac10 to take on CU which nixes the plan that BU had to hang onto TU. TU tells the Pac10 that when the Big10 takes NU the south will move over to the Pac10 but minus BU because the Pac10 only has room for 5 more. This is the point at which we heard about the Big12 south going to the Pac10.

Delaney then calls up TU and says, "Hey, I thought you were coming over here" TU responds with we got a better deal, Delaney then proceeds to give concessions. TU convinces aTm it is ok to move to the SEC, because we know you didnt want to go to the Pac10 anyway. We will still play you ooc. aTm is now out of the way.

There is now one hurdle left and that is Tech, which shouldnt be hard to get rid of considering they are the third wheel in Tejas. But TU is very close to pulling the end around. Chip Brown has been instrumental in all of this by spewing the lies and deciet that TU needs to blindside everyone.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Here is my Tin hat theory:

Delaney goes to TU and says we want you. Texas tells them we have a "Tech" problem meaning they are connected to other schools that may be an issue. Delaney tells TU, well you rid yourself of those and we will be waiting.

TU then hatches the plan that if the Big10 adds NU they can blame the demise of the Big12 on NU leaving them clear to leave the Big12 without looking like the bad guy. At this point TU decides they need to find a way to get away from their southern brethern at which point the Pac10 comes in, they convince the Pac10 to take on CU which nixes the plan that BU had to hang onto TU. TU tells the Pac10 that when the Big10 takes NU the south will move over to the Pac10 but minus BU because the Pac10 only has room for 5 more. This is the point at which we heard about the Big12 south going to the Pac10.

Delaney then calls up TU and says, "Hey, I thought you were coming over here" TU responds with we got a better deal, Delaney then proceeds to give concessions. TU convinces aTm it is ok to move to the SEC, because we know you didnt want to go to the Pac10 anyway. We will still play you ooc. aTm is now out of the way.

There is now one hurdle left and that is Tech, which shouldnt be hard to get rid of considering they are the third wheel in Tejas. But TU is very close to pulling the end around. Chip Brown has been instrumental in all of this by spewing the lies and deciet that TU needs to blindside everyone.

i'm not one for conspiracy theories, but i think you are on to something, i mean, TU was one of the first names floated as going to the Big 10, and that is what scared me and it seemed crazy. but it looks like that is what both TU and the big 10 want. i would like to see the big 12 survive and just add some texas schools and mountain schools (best case scenario, arkansas, who should have been in the big 12 to start with, instead of baylor or colorado), but i don't think beebe is shrewd enough, clever enough, or powerful enough to broker such a deal.

I am breaking my arm patting myself on the back for basically saying Texas was going to stay put...I scooped the so-called media on this days ago when starting this thread. :cowbell:

Texas was just using this whole thing as leverage and was bluffing everyone as I said. Sure they would have gone Pac 10 if the Pac 10 let them control the conference! This is from the Denver Post and will be no surprise to Nebraska fans...”A source close to the Pac-10's expansion negotiations told The Denver Post that Texas insisted on better revenue sharing and its own network, which essentially killed the deal.”

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_15295447?source=commented-

Big loser in my opinion is Boise State who should have waited to be invited into the new Big 12 north...instead they jumped on the Mountain West offer which they would have always had on the table regardless of what happened with the Big 12. Boise is still going to be crying for legitimacy whether in the WAC or Mountain West. Now what happens if the Pac 10 offers Utah? That only weakens the Mountain West. There is speculation that the Mountain West and WAC should just combine their best to get automatic BCS birth for the conference winner.