Big 10 Network, all games televised?

Ok, no more Pay-per-views and all Games Televised right? But they only have one Channel right? Are they talking about the Web Feeds and broadcasting the games to the specific regions on the big 10 network? I also seen someone mentioned Direct TV and the Big10 in the same sentence, there isn't an advantage over Cox for televised games in the Big 10 is there?

From Big Ten Network Wikipedia Entry

Football overflow feeds

Many times on football Saturdays, the Big Ten Network produces multiple games that air at the same time. The network designates one game as its national game, which is shown on the main channel on satellite systems. The remaining games air on the main channel in the local markets and on the extra football game channels in the remaining markets. Most cable systems inside the Big Ten's eight states offer these Big Ten Network extra football game channels or "out-of-market" feeds. All the extra football game channel feeds are available nationally on DirecTV and Dish Network; and regionally on AT&T U-verse, many Comcast systems, and several other cable systems. Some systems offer only some of the extra football game channel feeds. Other systems don't offer any overflow feeds at all. DirecTV and Dish Network offer all games in HD. However, some cable systems offer only the game on the main channel in HD and the rest in SD.

I'm not sure if that answers the OP's question or not, but I think it's relevant.

I have the Cox digital cable package and I don't have the Big 10 network. How much does it cost per month to add it?

I have Cox digital cable package and I had it during the 2009 season, but now I don't see all of the extra channels. Not sure what happened. My guess is that it will now cost additional money to see it. I don't know how much it costs though. Anyone?

OSU fan here.....Typically the big games are on the major networks, so the BTN gets the early OOC games or lesser in conference games, but they DO get some good games....there is a LOT of money going around with the BTN and that is why all this expansion and the Big 10 in general is so important....from what i understand you don't have much as far as in conference TV networks and they don't bring you much $$$$...you are in a new ball game now and I think you will all love it....

MN fan here.

If there are more than one game slated for the Big Ten Network, the network has overflow channels to show every game. The best game will be on ESPN/ABC, the next best will be on the main BTN channel and the other games will be on the overflow channels. All are HD I believe.

Yep. Just depends on your cable package, but I think the Big 10 will fight pretty hard with cable companies to get the main BTN channel into the base lineup (as opposed to the extra cost sports package). In Columbus, I have the main channel in HD and then 4 other Alt channels in SD with Digital cable. But as mentioned (and as you may recall from last fall) a number of the Big 10 games will be on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC regionally.

Ok I know I am beating a deadhorse but I am not that tech savy so bear with me. I live in Louisiana and we have Cox. I will get all of the Big Ten games if I subscribe to the BTN? I get that there is one major game per week that is national, but the rest are available for a premium?

You'll have a couple options. One is Dish network. The other will be your cable system when they add the BigTen Network. There are basically four channels. One main one and three over flow channels. If Nebraska isn't on ESPN, ABC, etc (which they will be on more now with the better matchups) you would be on one of the four BigTen channels.

A good example - Penn State vs. Youngstown State (yeah yeah, cupcake) has no interest by any major network but it will be on one of the four BigTen channels because it's a Penn State game. Same will happen with Nebraska.