Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

Oh......God I miss ice cold PBRs in the bottle. 10 or so of them is always just perfect for getting primed for NU games.

Some day soon......yummmmm.

PBR is only good one way...ice cold and with a lime. The second it starts getting warm you might as well start drinking coffee. Or find a real beer.

With FULL respect my good friend I think ice cold PBR (bottles only) is a damn good bang for the buck. It's real enough for me. But if ya want to really go for it.....ice cold dark Beck's is a gift from God.

But either way, nothing too good for us Husker fans!

Oh......God I miss ice cold PBRs in the bottle. 10 or so of them is always just perfect for getting primed for NU games.

Some day soon......yummmmm.

PBR is only good one way...ice cold and with a lime. The second it starts getting warm you might as well start drinking coffee. Or find a real beer.

With FULL respect my good friend I think ice cold PBR (bottles only) is a damn good bang for the buck. It's real enough for me. But if ya want to really go for it.....ice cold dark Beck's is a gift from God.

But either way, nothing too good for us Husker fans!

I could drink those tall Old Styles as well...as long as I'm in a dark bar where I can't see that Cubs garbage plastered across the can ;)