Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

I'm going to go ahead and bump this, not only am I still drunk right meow. But later tonight my buddy turns 24 and we are getting that douche drunker than a skunk.

+1 for you. I can't do the 24 hr. drunk any more. Thinking of cats were ya.

Full blown bump. And thanks for the assist.

MLB..... This is a safe space! Everyone here is here because we care! We think you may have a problem. We want you to know that we are here for you. You won't find the answers at the bottom of a bottle.....we need you to come face to face with this demon and overcome! Everyone has a cross to bear. Alcoholism must be yours! This won't be easy, but we won't stop until you beat this disease. We here on HB won't let you give up or give in! The first step is admitting your dependence! Until then we can't move forward..... The ball is in your court.

^^ Maybe *too* much catching up with ole Jim Beam. I didn't think I drank that much. Had about 14 to 16 oz of JB. But yesterday I had the shakes for a short while. My hands were literally shaking. Just a little bit, but it's the first time I've ever felt that after tying one on. Probably not a good thing. :lol: