Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

Yeah, it's Wednesday... What's it to ya?

Last week I was dumped through text message. I'm currently in that "never going to find another girl like that" phase... Combine that with my job... I'm a child protective investigator in Florida... I had to take cops to a supposed crack house today, turns out to be nothing. So someone trying to piss off this mom by making up an allegation ruins my day, gets my adrenaline through the roof and just ends up creating a mountain of paperwork for me... That's when I realized that's all my job is... At least it appears to be different everyday and has a crazy amount of freedom.nthe new raise helps too....

But seriously.. Dumped through a text. She was going to come back to Nebraska with me in November and everything... There were no earning signs... Time for another beer.

Polished an 18 pack off last night on an empty belly... I've been hurting today but I'm going for round two. See you all on the other side here in about 30 minutes.

Also, after my drunk ramble above... Things are looking up, I have a date with a smoking hot 31 year old on Tuesday... I'm 26. Speaking of, I'm pretty intimidated... Any tips?

EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT.

Ehhrrrrright.

holy sh#t.

ok carry on

hahahahahhlolololololoololoooooololool

This thread has really taken off since I last posted in it.

Bump! Since I only really post when I'm drunk these days.

Drink in hand (sorta dangling) got Ken Burns' Civil War Documentary going on flix, and gonna be up a loooong time. And yeah...vintoxicated. (I'm throwing "Vin" in wherever I can, because I just saw *2 Fast 2 Dangerous and Vin Diesel is literally the greatest American of the last 60 years.)

*Disclaimer: No offense to anyone who feels differently, everybody likes different stuff and there is nothing wrong with that, but I would honestly choose the option of having 5 red ants chew on my leg for 45 seconds over watching any of those movies.

Whiskey and war docs at 1:00 a.m....I am turning into my dad. 'Cept he was a scotch man. No water.

You as well brother, and a plus one because you kinda read my mind there. I was making another drink and I randomly thought, "you know what? I really wanna listen to the Unplugged version of 'Down in a Hole' by Alice in Chains," and when I started watching I did get all nostalgic about this time 15-20 friends of mine in Washington made a huge bonfire and listened to that album on repeat all night, drinkin till the sun came up. Watched the vid, smiling with that memory, and then saw your post. Drunken wavelength connect moment :lol: