Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

My left arm is really cold from the middle arplane seat fan but I'm too shy to complain. Pleasr commiserate with me my Huskerboard sisteren.

Ha ha! How on God's green earth can your arm be cold with all that antifreeze in you?

I been drinking today too. Probably not a good thing, since I'm still at work. lol.

Just as well get this in now! Starting the day with a golf tournament, some orange beers and breakfast burritos! Around the back 9, crown and cokes and a brat! About 5:00, prime rib and then pregame! 6:00, favorite stool at the local watering hole!! 9:30, celebrate UCLA ass whipping and counting my money bitches!

Have a great gameday everybody! This is Jarvis signing off and GO BIG RED!!! :wasted!

I've been drinking since 11 on the golf course and right around halftime i decided to get wasted out of my mind. Despite what all my scientific empirical knowledge might tell that collection of neurons firing in my brain, the sun will probably rise tomorrow. But I don't want it to.

so a cop stoppedme on the side of the road, i was with a 21 yer old with a case in his hand, and i had an open can on the sidewak,im only 20, and the cop got his id, then he told me i suggest you pour out your beer and give it to your buddy )the 21 year old) and i agreed, i love the cops here, i got out of an mip and open containiner, and public intoxication.

• Fire 1