SIGNED WR Taariq Allen*

Nexus

sounds like UCONN moved on top... :blink:

well its easy for other schools to point out the sometimes lacking Nebraska recieving game.............. or role that that our recievers play

it wasn't about that, he likes our style of offense, it's proximity and he grew up watching them

well i guess the ucant staff also most likely might have pointed it out to them... but then again i dont know why you would want to go to school there with their weak fan base and crummy league where as nebraska will be competing in a strong conference and competing for NC's..... but oh well

lets see how it turns out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Player: Taariq Allen

Hometown: Weston, MA

School: Rivers School

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 180

40 time: 4.63

Scholarships: Connecticut, Nebraska, Tulane, Wisconsin

Committed to Connecticut

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star (#89)

According to Rivals teaser, NU is back in the picture. Is this a good thing?

No, because we can use his scholly to get a better player. He looks like a walk-on to me.

Sounds like a kid who made a commitment to a bad program and is backtracking to join us because of our ranking.

This whole situation makes me feel like we are trying to get in on some sloppy 2nds from another school.

or maybe we still dont get a lot of quality recievers who want to give us looks... so we have to take what we can get when we get it or how we get it........ it sucks but we still haven't really shaken that stigma yet......