SIGNED WR Taariq Allen*

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

O.k. I'm glad this kid finally came to his senses but what in the world was that whole UCONN thing about could someone please help me with that one.

uconn is a decent program (particularly for having just become D1 a decade ago), has a good coach and is near his home. not exactly a baffling decision. glad he's reconsidering it though.

O.k. I'm glad this kid finally came to his senses but what in the world was that whole UCONN thing about could someone please help me with that one.

uconn is a decent program (particularly for having just become D1 a decade ago), has a good coach and is near his home. not exactly a baffling decision. glad he's reconsidering it though.

well at least he is considering us... my guess is he is as pretty close to a lock as we are gonna get this recruiting season......

well at least he is considering us... my guess is he is as pretty close to a lock as we are gonna get this recruiting season......

I would have to agree, he and evans will be fighting for the last WR spot in this class.

• 2 weeks later...

Nebraska is the clear number 1 for him. He is visiting at the end of November.

We'll see if the coaches still want. From what I've heard, he's not the highest on our recruiting board. Makes me wish there was some sight to check whether our coaches are actually still recruiting kids. Although, at this point, I don't know how many other receivers we're legitimately in on, besides Onuwasser. We'll see how things go.

Nebraska is the clear number 1 for him. He is visiting at the end of November.

We'll see if the coaches still want. From what I've heard, he's not the highest on our recruiting board. Makes me wish there was some sight to check whether our coaches are actually still recruiting kids. Although, at this point, I don't know how many other receivers we're legitimately in on, besides Onuwasser. We'll see how things go.

well i wonder if TA knows all of this......