SIGNED WR Taariq Allen*

Nexus

Haha yeah he does. He knows that committing to the Huskers right now is pointless because we have 2 guys to fill one spot. He mentioned the fact he knew that there was a possibility that there might not be a spot for him.

well you know i like him a little more..... given that the staff told him all of this and he is still high on us makes you believe that the staff would love to have this kind of guy on the team if things work out......

Haha yeah he does. He knows that committing to the Huskers right now is pointless because we have 2 guys to fill one spot. He mentioned the fact he knew that there was a possibility that there might not be a spot for him.

well you know i like him a little more..... given that the staff told him all of this and he is still high on us makes you believe that the staff would love to have this kind of guy on the team if things work out......

He could gray shirt if he really wanted to play for Nebraska.

Welcome to the family Mr. Allen, and we might be done with WR's.

How many spots do we have open for a WR and also who is filling them besides TA? Thanks

1-2 spots from what I have heard, and Daniel Davie will play WR.

Welcome to the family Mr. Allen, and we might be done with WR's.

How many spots do we have open for a WR and also who is filling them besides TA? Thanks

1-2 spots from what I have heard, and Daniel Davie will play WR.

You sure about that? I've heard they want Davie at safety.

Since Gilmore has been talking to him the most, I would think the staff wants him at WR.