SIGNED WR Taariq Allen*

Nexus

We can never manage to get any "big name recievers" here, but what do you do. Maybe we should get someone other than gilmore.

Congrats though

At the risk of sounding cliche when it comes to "star gazing" since there is always an exception that proves the rule, but it should be noted that a certain WR from Oklahoma State was only a 5.6 :star :star :star out of high school. Prince Amukamara himself would probably scream blasphemy at that ranking. ;)

Justin Blackmon

I think they take Patrick Onwasour if he wants N. He's too good not to take... He's one of those big time playmakers that would be great on the field with Enunwa and Baptiste. So I think the staff takes 1 more in Onwasour if he wants N but that's it! Whether Davie plays safety or WR will depend on whether Lyons and Jackson want N. If both of them want N then Davie plas WR, if neither want N I think we see Davie play DB. Where he goes is gonna depend on how te recruitment of the other guys plays out.

I think they take Patrick Onwasour if he wants N. He's too good not to take... He's one of those big time playmakers that would be great on the field with Enunwa and Baptiste. So I think the staff takes 1 more in Onwasour if he wants N but that's it! Whether Davie plays safety or WR will depend on whether Lyons and Jackson want N. If both of them want N then Davie plas WR, if neither want N I think we see Davie play DB. Where he goes is gonna depend on how te recruitment of the other guys plays out.

Jackson is a CB, but maybe Davie does play defense but I think hes going to be a wideout when all said and done.

He is now but Bo is notorious for taking guys who played CB or S in high school and throwing them into a DB category and switch them back in forth in college... Look at Gomes, he was a CB then played some safety and now plays some LB, Bo cross trains all his DB's to play and understand all of the 6 Spots on the field. So yes Charles Jackson is projected as a CB but Bo will throw him in the mix and play him at the position where he works best in the system.

We can never manage to get any "big name recievers" here, but what do you do. Maybe we should get someone other than gilmore.

Congrats though

At the risk of sounding cliche when it comes to "star gazing" since there is always an exception that proves the rule, but it should be noted that a certain WR from Oklahoma State was only a 5.6 :star :star :star out of high school. Prince Amukamara himself would probably scream blasphemy at that ranking. ;)

Justin Blackmon

heres another one http://rivals.yahoo.com/kansas/football/recruiting/player-Dezmon-Briscoe-40255;_ylt=An6RK_.SqtJwzYifdxzERxTBsJB4

He is now but Bo is notorious for taking guys who played CB or S in high school and throwing them into a DB category and switch them back in forth in college... Look at Gomes, he was a CB then played some safety and now plays some LB, Bo cross trains all his DB's to play and understand all of the 6 Spots on the field. So yes Charles Jackson is projected as a CB but Bo will throw him in the mix and play him at the position where he works best in the system.

True, but with Aaryn Bouzos and Damion Stafford already on board at the S position I see Tevin and (if we get) charles at corner to be another prince/fonzie like tandom. And with Nebraska still in play with Wayne Lyons that would be a 3rd safety, IF he decides to come here.

True, but with Aaryn Bouzos and Damion Stafford already on board at the S position I see Tevin and (if we get) charles at corner to be another prince/fonzie like tandom. And with Nebraska still in play with Wayne Lyons that would be a 3rd safety, IF he decides to come here.

According to BigWillie the staff is looking to put Bouzos at CB instead.

hmmmm interesting....

well disreguard what I said then, diareaha of the mouth I guess.

hmmmm interesting....

well disreguard what I said then, diareaha of the mouth I guess.

No biggie. ;)

I just remember Willie pointing it out in Bouzos thread awhile back.