Nexus

Player: LaDarius Brown

Hometown: Waxahachie, TX

School: Waxahachie HS

Position: ATH

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190

40 time:

Scholarships: Alabama, Baylor, Colorado, Houston, Iowa St., Kansas, Kansas St., Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St., TCU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech

Committed to TCU

Rivals: :star :star :star :star (#6)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#21)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star (#16)

FYI, I think ESPN posted the wrong video clips. The person in the video is #83 while Brown's jersey is #9 according to MaxPreps. I also recognized Santa Ana Stadium in the highlight footage which happens to be in California. While there is a Santa Anna <note the extra N> in Texas, there is only one Santa Ana Stadium and it's not in Texas.

Therefore the highlight footage is a California WR, yet to be identified. ESPN made an error in assigning this highlight reel to LaDarius Brown.

FYI, I think ESPN posted the wrong video clips. The person in the video is #83 while Brown's jersey is #9 according to MaxPreps. I also recognized Santa Ana Stadium in the highlight footage which happens to be in California. While there is a Santa Anna <note the extra N> in Texas, there is only one Santa Ana Stadium and it's not in Texas.

Therefore the highlight footage is a California WR, yet to be identified. ESPN made an error in assigning this highlight reel to LaDarius Brown.

:laughpound

:espnsucks:

• 5 months later...