WR Dorial Green-Beckham

• 4 weeks later...

:yeah . I'm having trouble figuring out why would one of the best receivers in the class go to a run school? Don't get me wrong, i'd welcome him with open arms, but DGB probably enjoys catching the ball rather than blocking. But if Bama and Ohio State can do it, we should be able to as well.

Didn't look at stats but id be willing to bet both those teams throw more and better than we do.

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie Weis, Brian Kelly and Bobby Petrino and an OU assistant were all in Springfield this week checking out Dorial playing basketball. Saban and Pinkel have been by recently as well, I think Tressel also made a trip.

Hearing it's a Arkansas\OU\Florida battle FWIW with MU as a long shot at this point.

After viewing Green-Beckham's highlights, I thought I was watching Cam Newton at WR due to the physical similarities since both are 6'6" and run like deer with their long strides. This kid is an athletic freak and will make some school very happy when it's all said and done.