WR Dorial Green-Beckham

Heh, anyone else notice that his top recruiters for Notre Dame and Oregon are Ed Warriner and Scott Frost, respectively? Sure its nothing, but fun to speculate that we targeted those guys with him in mind.

top recruiters for sure

No worries, we will send in Richard Fisher.

thumbsUp.jpg

Heh, anyone else notice that his top recruiters for Notre Dame and Oregon are Ed Warriner and Scott Frost, respectively? Sure its nothing, but fun to speculate that we targeted those guys with him in mind.

top recruiters for sure

No worries, we will send in Richard Fisher.

thumbsUp.jpg

Well, can't believe no one's made this joke yet, but here goes...

No worries in the recruiting world when your head guy is Dick Fisher. :)

247 announced Green-Beckham as a 5-star prospect.

Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Springfield (Mo.) Hillcrest

Forget about his 6-6, 220-pound NFL-esque frame. Forget about the 23 points-per-game ability that has him among the top basketball prospects in the country for his class. Forget about the state champion 100 meter, triple jump and long jump titles that he claimed as a sophomore.

When you focus just on what Green-Beckham can do on a play-by-play basis, you see a five-star prospect.

Green-Beckham is undoubtedly one of the top athletes in the country in any sport in the class of 2012. He is one of the nation’s top football players, too. He has tremendous strength as a receiver because of his advanced size and frame. He has the ability to run away from defenders with elite speed. He even has soft hands and route-running ability. He has accumulated more than 2,300 receiving yards in the last two seasons.

He is ready for the college game now from an ability standpoint.

LINK

My pitch to this guy would be that we would do everything in our power to get him the ball at least 10 times a game. I know, I know, I don't like promises to recruits either, however in this case with him being such a specimen it would be in our best interest as a team to get him the ball at least 10 times a game!!!!

I like both of your pitches. CN - 10 catches a game would be easy to give the kid. If we had a kid like this on the roster and didn't throw him the ball 10 times a game the OC needs fired. Okie State even managed to get the ball to Blackmon when Prince was on him. Without Blackmon that game would have been a route in our favor. Imagine how great a guy like Martinez could be (yes I'm giving Martinez some credit here :)) with a guy like this running around in the backfield. Teams would have to respect Martinez's throwing ability whether he had it or not.