DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

If you're a rivals member I'd strongly advise reading the piece about him on the front page today. It's a pretty interesting story, sounds like we have a real chance at landing him.

have heard somethings about this kid....... his team is defending state champs and i find it interesting he grew up watching nebraska as we usually arent on much over here.. usually lots of pac-10 crap......

If you're a rivals member I'd strongly advise reading the piece about him on the front page today. It's a pretty interesting story, sounds like we have a real chance at landing him.

have heard somethings about this kid....... his team is defending state champs and i find it interesting he grew up watching nebraska as we usually arent on much over here.. usually lots of pac-10 crap......

Irie you need to get on the recruiting trail! Shot in the dark here but I don't think we've got a huge Husker contingent in HI?

Well he said that his dad liked the huskers and that he watched the big 12 champ. and the Holiday bowl game last year.

Maybe they watch via PPV.

okay shot in the dark...but i dont think they order nebraska games on PPV... just a guess but its just a gut (hawaii type local people) type feeling...

secondly i dont think there is a big husker contigent here... but i've seen a few husker stickers on cars.. but usually military families....

third i know quite a few people at Kamehameha School (multi Billion dollar estate school.. huge land owner in hawaii) and actually work at the public school right below it..... our school is all run down and sad and you look up on the mountain and its this big shinny opulant private school (hawaiians only)... So i'm gonna try to get some more info about the kid and see whats up... a know a teacher over there in the HS so i'll see what i can come up........

okay shot in the dark...but i dont think they order nebraska games on PPV... just a guess but its just a gut (hawaii type local people) type feeling...

secondly i dont think there is a big husker contigent here... but i've seen a few husker stickers on cars.. but usually military families....

third i know quite a few people at Kamehameha School (multi Billion dollar estate school.. huge land owner in hawaii) and actually work at the public school right below it..... our school is all run down and sad and you look up on the mountain and its this big shinny opulant private school (hawaiians only)... So i'm gonna try to get some more info about the kid and see whats up... a know a teacher over there in the HS so i'll see what i can come up........

:thumbs

Gigga what? In middle school I would have flipped out to go to that school.