DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

I sure hope we land this kid. If we had a player from Hawaii he would be an instant folk hero

Like Toniu Fonoti, Domonic Raiola they were both from Hawaii.

Just commmitted Oregon.

Damnit. :madash:madash:madash

With his HS friend going there and the Polynesian connection that Oregon already has established, I am not really shocked that he is going there.

I sure hope we land this kid. If we had a player from Hawaii he would be an instant folk hero

Just commmitted Oregon.

sucks.... glad we came close

maybe we get the next great out da 808

:bonesflag: :bonesflag:

With his HS friend going there and the Polynesian connection that Oregon already has established, I am not really shocked that he is going there.

Just commmitted Oregon.

The national title appearance probably didn't hurt their cause either. I'm not too surprised by this one, can't blame the kid for the distance from home factor.

Just commmitted Oregon.

Yea. I am not really that surprised but just disappointed. Would have like to get him. Oh well, good luck to him.

Well this is what I had figured was going to happen for the most part until about a week ago after his visit with JP. I thought maybe JP had swung the odds in our favor. But as was said by blackshirtsguru and a point I had based my thought about him to going to Oregon earlier, the Poly community factor again comes into play and is something that is not a strength of NU. It is a shame, but I am not as suprised. Let's hope Stafford has as much pull on Carter as he said. That I think is our best bet for another DLineman in this class.