DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

He goes to Kamehameha school? Whoa. Wonder if he ever met this dude.

Son%20Goku.JPG

Do you think they teach super saiyan capabilities to their students?

I wonder what happens if this kid comes to Nebraska and we flash posters of Frieza during the game...

Freeza_Mugshot.jpg

what is everyone talking about.......

Son%20Goku.JPG

I wonder what happens if this kid comes to Nebraska and we flash posters of Frieza during the game...

Freeza_Mugshot.jpg

Huge nerds Irie ... huge. nerds. :tv kiddin fellas, but yeah, I have no idea what cartoons you're watching.

Son%20Goku.JPG

Freeza_Mugshot.jpg

Huge nerds Irie ... huge. nerds. :tv kiddin fellas, but yeah, I have no idea what cartoons you're watching.

yeah no sh#t!!! i had no idea what they are talking about

but in other news OFF to the game

GO GOVS!!!

well the mighty farrington govs beat kamehameha last night in a hard fought game won in the trenches.... heres what i gathered from from our guy Lake (which meant me going into enemy territory)

so Lake looked pretty impressive and fast to the ball... he was definelty one of the better guys on the team (duh with his offer sheet)....dude the pics of the kid are OLD cause he looks A LOT bigger on the field and super cut... looks like he was definete room to grow...... people told me he was stoked on the Huskers offer and they are definetly a team he could see himself playing at but at this point he's pretty overwhelmed with everything..... doesn't know what to do but i guess he set up an offical to oregon and from what i gather oregon stands out a bit right now....... due to closeness to hawaii and good program...

have a legit shot but sounds like a lot of people want him close to home (common for hawaii kids)

• 1 month later...