SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

Love the Blackshirt reference from G Mac. This is what we need to emphasize in recruiting...defensive tradition like no other. I don't see any reason why we can't put a defense up like LSU or Bama. That's what I want here. We were getting very close.

:bonesflag:

Agree.

we'll see, been to this show before, its over 2 months from sighning day...........hope all the optimist are right

Well it came straight from Greg's mouth that he wants to be a Husker, so color me not worried.

I'm not worried at all either, but I have to admit your logic is pretty flawed... It came straight from Debo's mouth too.

we'll see, been to this show before, its over 2 months from sighning day...........hope all the optimist are right

Well it came straight from Greg's mouth that he wants to be a Husker, so color me not worried.

I'm not worried at all either, but I have to admit your logic is pretty flawed... It came straight from Debo's mouth too.

Per Scout, which sucks.

Not that I am trying to refute you, I just like to reiterate what is true.

Per Scout, which sucks.

True, Scout sucks. But they are both recruiting services, both are equally possible of being wrong at some point or another.

Per Scout, which sucks.

True, Scout sucks. But they are both recruiting services, both are equally possible of being wrong at some point or another.

In no way am I proclaiming Rivals is king of the services, I am just saying how bad Scout is. Basketball recruiting is Scout's fortay