SIGNED DE Greg McMullen

Nexus

Rivals Midwest Recruiting Chat:

Comment From AlecAlec: ]

Does Greg McMullen stay in-state, it seems like Nebraska is making a strong push?

Josh Helmholdt: Ohio State was the early leader for McMullen, but Nebraska and ND could be making pushes. Definitely an early decision would have benefitted the Buckeyes. They still would be my pick, but not as much of a sure thing today as it was two months ago I'd say

Chat Link

Im gonna say hes ours. Already has visited twice (mizzou and spring game) Is going to try and make it for summer camps, and most likely an official during the Ohio State game. Thats A LOT of interest in NU. A good season, and our defense stands up to the hype and hes ours.

I don't know why, but I agree. I just get a good feeling from this kid. I inderstand that it is extremely hard to get a guy from Ohio away from Ohio St, but I don't know. I just have a feeling. The same feeling that I had with Aaron Green last year. I think he will be :bigredn:

tOSU's dirty laundry being aired = McMullen to NU. From a logical standpoint.

We just had a conversation about this EZ, and we both agree that this dirty laundry should have some effect on Greg's decision. His recruitment reminded us both of Jamal Turners, he has paid his way to see Nebraska twice already and will be a third time in June when he comes to camp.

Good feeling about this one.

• 2 weeks later...

sure a lot of you saw this but rivals says we are in the lead for his services.... at the moment looks good :koolaid2:

It is a two horse race. Hopefully Greg sees the crap tOSU is getting hit with and sees the light. 70-30 Good guys

He actually said that tOSU is in third place right now. He has Notre Dame at the number 2 spot. not at all what any of us were suspecting...

sure a lot of you saw this but rivals says we are in the lead for his services.... at the moment looks good :koolaid2:

It is a two horse race. Hopefully Greg sees the crap tOSU is getting hit with and sees the light. 70-30 Good guys

He actually said that tOSU is in third place right now. He has Notre Dame at the number 2 spot. not at all what any of us were suspecting...

sounds even better!!

sounds even better!!

But he is heading to the coast to visit some schools...which always scares me

Nebraska has told him that he's their top guy on their board regardless of position. As we all know he's done the jamal turner thing by paying his way to see Neb multiple times. I won't be surprised if he commits within the next month or so. Will be a visitor for the Ohio St. game and he'll probably be recruiting other players while he's there. thats my prediction on it.

Nebraska has told him that he's their top guy on their board regardless of position. As we all know he's done the jamal turner thing by paying his way to see Neb multiple times. I won't be surprised if he commits within the next month or so. Will be a visitor for the Ohio St. game and he'll probably be recruiting other players while he's there. thats my prediction on it.

This is stellar news!